Anybody can make or have this Moving Average Indicator?

Hello Every One...

I like to use a custom Moving Average Indicator.

x=0.00000 5 decimal places and adjustable

IF (Current MA Price - Previous MA Price) > x = (Lime) line

IF -x < (Current MA Price - Previous MA Price) < x = (White) line

IF (Current MA Price - Previous MA Price) < -x = (Red) line

Thanks all your help in advance and

HAPPY HOLIDAYS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Use 3 buffers. If using histograms, it's easy. If using single line that changes colour, it's more complicated, and I suggest getting the histogram working first.

Here's one I prepared earlier. It draws different colours for rising & falling MACD, and different thicknesses depending on whether Signal line is shadowed or not.

The code will not compile 'as is' - ignore the Compression stuff (it just makes zero crossing easier to see) & other functions (not needed for actual working bits).

Also, for some reason, it sometimes used to ignore colours etc, so I 'fixed' it by redoing SetIndexStyle(..) first time in start(). If anyone can work out how to fix it, let me know!

Technically it's copyright (mine), but do with it what you will!

NB no guarantees that the code works, don't sue me if you lose a gazillion dollars, etc

Files:
brew_macd.mq4  7 kb

brewmanz:

Use 3 buffers. If using histograms, it's easy. If using single line that changes colour, it's more complicated, and I suggest getting the histogram working first.

Here's one I prepared earlier. It draws different colours for rising & falling MACD, and different thicknesses depending on whether Signal line is shadowed or not.

The code will not compile 'as is' - ignore the Compression stuff (it just makes zero crossing easier to see) & other functions (not needed for actual working bits).

Also, for some reason, it sometimes used to ignore colours etc, so I 'fixed' it by redoing SetIndexStyle(..) first time in start(). If anyone can work out how to fix it, let me know!

Technically it's copyright (mine), but do with it what you will!

NB no guarantees that the code works, don't sue me if you lose a gazillion dollars, etc

Thanks your help but this is not what I'm looking for. I want to color of the MA line compare the price difference between the MAs.

Example: 17:05 the EMA(55) price is (EUR/JPY) 111.229

17:10 the EMA(55) price is (EUR/JPY) 111.229

17:15 the EMA(55) price is (EUR/JPY) 111.228

17:20 the EMA(55) price is (EUR/JPY) 111.229

X=0.00500

In this example the difference between the prices only 0.00000 or 0.00100 . I like to see the line WHITE because the difference between

-0.00500 and +0.00500

If the difference is greater than +0.00500 than i like to see the same line to change to LIME color and if less than -0.00500 than to RED

Thank you again

Zsolt

Reason: