LET'S FIND OUT WHO HAS LOST THE MOST MONEY ON THE FOREX MARKET AND FOR HOW LONG !!!! - page 20

Tantrik:
10000 : 24 hours = 416.66 days.

10000:3*5/7 = 2381;

2381/365 = 6,5;

PapaYozh:

Don't sleep, don't eat? Do you study every day for 24 hours? How long have you been doing it?
Eight hours, three and a half years. Corrected is to be believed.

paukas:
That's awful! He's a shitty locker, isn't he? But he looks like a decent man :)))
Robert Slater. Soros. The life, work and business secrets of the world's greatest investor.

After two years in Forex, I lost about $330,000 in 9 months, twice: the first depo $2100,000 and the second depo $120,000. Then there was a break for 6 months, I worked only with the fund. And from the third year I earned $4.8m in 3 years on stock and currency markets. This is my story. I work 5 days a week for 10 hours. I take 10-14 days off every 2 months. Calculated at 100% a year, no more risk now.

Tantrik:
Robert Slater. Soros. The life, work and business secrets of the world's greatest investor.

Do you realise what happens if you buy two sacks of potatoes and sell one sack at the same time?

paukas:
Do you realise what happens if you buy two sacks of potatoes and sell one sack at the same time?

I don't. It was a pure market maker strategy. First to provoke sales and then to buy cheaper.

Shit... Even yours truly, with his modest capital in a thin market, can move the quotes. True, I've been punished for it once - I've been beaten in the glass with a statement...)) I even know who...

paukas:
Well, let's talk about potatoes, I started selling horseradish when I was 12 years old (this root is so edible) at a good price I gave wholesale (sack) if not - retail. What do you need to clarify....

Svinozavr:

I don't. It was a pure market maker strategy. First to provoke sales and then to buy cheaper.

Shit... Even yours truly with his modest capital in a thin market can move quotes. True, I've been punished for it - I got a statement beaten in a glass...))) I even know who...

So that's who dropped gold!!! :)

Well, it wasn't at the same time.

diml:
After two years in Forex, I lost about $330,000 in 9 months, twice: the first depo $2100,000 and the second depo $120,000. Then there was a break for 6 months, I worked only with the fund. And from the third year I earned $4.8m in 3 years on stock and currency markets. This is my story. I work 5 days a week for 10 hours. I take 10-14 days off every 2 months. Calculated at 100% a year, no more risk now.
So it is not clear - the main fund, and purely forex (since you told me) how much per year and how much is it % of the deposit?

paukas:
So that's who dropped the gold!!! :)

That goes in the "Humour" thread. )))

Seriously, on mamba, for example, it's enough to put a large lot in a liquid instrument at a lull (somewhere around lunchtime), so that it is visible in the glass (+/- 10 tiers), to observe the effect. The quotes will move off. But. this is fraught - however, already told....)))

Reason: