MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 612

[Deleted]
Hi all,    I wonder could you help me with a question.  I'm trying to backtest a very simple EA, that buys if one indicator is greater than my other indicator.  In order to fully comprehend what the back-tester is doing, I want to control my data input, i.e. my price signal.   In the history...
[Deleted]
  Trend setting  (2)
Hi, does anybody got some idea how to fix the trend in custom indicator ?? For example, If indicator made six lines above value 100, say there is Uptrend.  Then I need program, to do not get back to upper functuion "if"  unless Uptrend is cancelled by some event in the indicator.. thank you for all...
Dear brothers and traders in this code it gives the result following.. and i would like to add some "xxx" in that last value after i got StringLen modified. string close_val = DoubleToStr(iClose(cysymbol,cur_tf,i),idigits);  // 1.45678close_val = StringSubstring(close_val, 0, StringLen(lose_val) -...
  你好  (2)
你好 希望和有志之士共同切磋自动化影子交易
[Deleted]
I write a EA program, put it in strategy test and find no result come out. No deal has been done at all. I can'd find where the problem is.Could someone do me a favor? Thanks a lot.
Hi, I need someone to write a programme which automates a trading strategy I have been given. The strategy trades one particular index using signals generated by the stochastic oscillator and the RSI. Let me know if you are interested,   Thanks,   Colin O'Sullivan   
Hi,   I have this if statement: if ( (condition 1) && (condition 2)  && (condition 3) (up to 20 conditions)  )  EnterTrade(OP_BUY)   Conditions run from checking a candle direction, volume etc etc.    This works fine, but I would like to get it a little less picky and enter the trade also if only...
Hi Im not sure if it's possible to accomplish this, so i am asking you so i know what to ask for when posting a job in freelance. I want a function in my EA that calculates position drawdown and prints it in log when it exits the position. (It must work when backtesting)
Hi everyone, I have been trying to learn MQL coding for the last few months, but the more I learn by myself and with no one to assist me and guiding me, I have reached no where. I wish to create a simple EA, Moving average EA where a SMA period 10 crosses over/under a SMA period 50. It should open
I am waiting for an supplier of voodoo puppets highly specialized to act on signal providers , EA or Indicator sellers, and brokers with a detailed HowTo.chm ;) It seems that this forum has become the right place for things like that
my dll is made by delphi , and i imported it in mql4, but it not works.  
Hi, I'm trying to generate alert by EA at a specific time in MT4 . What data type I should use before Alert_time to correctly execute the code. extern double Alert_Time = 21.45;input string MSG = "Hi, type you msg here";bool   T =...
Hi there, I have the EL codes below that I would like to convert to MQL4. What is the best way of implementing the limit? Do I create an Order Limit in MT4 and then delete it afterward if the price does not hit?    SELLSHORT ("Sell Entry") 1 CONTRACT NEXT BAR VarSelect_A-0.5 LIMIT ;BUY ("Buy Entry")...
Currently i use the following code to check freemargin before send the order if (AccountFreeMarginCheck( Symbol (),OP_BUY,Lots)<= 0 return ; But some brokers has StopoutLevel, so how to validate for the situaltion? tried following code. but not validating. if (((AccountStopoutMode() == 1 ) &&
I would like to close my order partially 50% of lot size when it is in +20 pips. so when order is >20 pips i tried following code: int orderstotal = OrdersTotal();int orders = 0;int ordticket[30][2];double lots = 0;for (int i = 0; i < orderstotal; i++){OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);if...
[Deleted]
Hello i take this many error like 2015.10.22 11:54:38.295 2015.10.20 23:59 USDTRYdemosistem USDTRYm,H1: OrderSend error 130    error when i tried to run ea for backtest.I didnt get any compile error code looks fine .At here my goal  sending a pending order with fibonacci level price.Probably i...
[Deleted]
  connection mt4  (2)
Hello I can not login to my account in real mt4 in oanda when I get my ID and password nothing happens bottom right red light with the rest written "standard error" I am under Windows 10 sorry for my English, I went through a translator I enclosed a copy Desktop Thank you
Hi, i am trying to get an indicator to plot arrows on the chart when : 1. I get an engulfing bar 2. But only plot the arrow if the engulfing bar is in the same direction of the previous day bar (only plot up arrows if the previous day closed bullish, and only plot down arrows if the previous day
Hi, apollogies for this question, but I can't seem to get it done right on MT4.  I have an array status[20] defined below input parameters using the following. string status[20]; Now I'm trying to assing the word "pending" to each of them using a for i loop in   int init () { for(int i=0; i<20;...
[Deleted]
Dear sir,                     I want to know the White label process. 1. can I get white label directly from Metaquotes or I need to go for white Label to any broker company If yes then can I get price or liquidity from any broker. Regards Rajdeep
Hi, I am currently backtesting a strategy and the problems are 1) orders are being placed at every tick 2) orders are only in one direction and usually at the beginning of the test even if the conditions are satisfied later on  I am attaching the code for the EA along with the backtest report. I...
if (((AccountStopoutMode() == 1 ) && (AccountFreeMarginCheck( Symbol (), OP_BUY, Lots) > AccountStopoutLevel())) || ((AccountStopoutMode() == 0 ) && (((AccountFreeMarginCheck( Symbol (), OP_BUY, Lots)/AccountEquity()) * 100 ) > AccountStopoutLevel()))) What could be the issue? i would like to
Hello forum, So far I have this, below, but it counts ALL trades in history. How do I break the cycle so only the LAST CONSECUTIVE trades of same sign are counted - I have some (complicated) ideas but I feel there might be a a quick way?  Many thanks in advance, Dan. int GainCount = 0; int LossCount...
[Deleted]
Hey Folks, I just started with Mql4 and built my first few EAs, so this is prob a stupid question for the "Pros" but I would be very pleased if you can tell what I miss here.  So i built an EA based on Bollinger Bands, nothing special and he fails pretty bad, so I thought why not just turn...
Hi, when I draw an object, let's say a trendline, and I change the color and maybe the style. When I draw another trendline it has the same color and style as the trendline I modified before. Same with rectangles and other objects. Is it somehow possible to set a default color and style for an
as I know i can add a button use ObjectCreate , and ObjectType  set to Button but How do I add a CheckBox in the chartWindows , i can't find the ObjectType for CheckBox
Has anyone any idea how to get and install a time that counts down the seconds until the next candle appears for mt4 forexpro platform... thanks
Good Morning, Can someone help me convert the indicator RSI BB v1.01, whose code METATRADER 4 is described below in code to ProRealTime ?. Thank you for your attention and please help me. I need this indicator ProRealTime Regards, José Freitas The Code of RSI BB v1.01...
  Array out of range. But why?  (24   1 2 3)
Hi Experts, Strange thing for me. I have a very short code. There is no error when compiled and runs perfectly on the charts. But, when I compile it with Debug, it gives an "Array out of range" error. I don't understand, why? Can you help me? Short code attached. Thank you!