Cool system! - page 47

This is the second page of shitty offtops. ) I will correct this situation.

I'm sure you've noticed that the stop loss and take profit values are different for different timeframes. In the instructions to the system for some reason did not mention at all what timeframe should be put TP and loss.

In addition, the lines are quite wide, again it is not clear where exactly they have the right value.

On H4

Thank you. But as tests on other timeframes have shown, the variations are not bad either. On m15 for some reason they are often much bigger than on m30 and h1.

One more thing. Under what conditions and how often are the parameters for tp and sl updated? I guess when a new internal bar appears?

XenoX >> :

Also, the lines there are quite wide, again it's not clear where exactly they have the right value.

The numbers at the bottom left are indicated in numbers.

sam15 >> :

On the bottom left are indicated in numbers.

Thank you. As I assumed, the correct numbers are the edge close to market entry.

Can you suggest an indicator or a script that would trigger a signal when opening/closing a position?

Guys, please give me the missing indicators for the Expert Advisor Only_Profit_H4_beta_1.ex4

Found the right indicator after all.

The topic is stalled and the system only works if the signals are interpreted correctly.

Why is this topic so quiet? Like everything is all quite - top secret, we are quietly cutting our profits? Can you post a picture of the balance sheet?

A lot of questions and suggestions on tralls, I'm giving you my simplified one, maybe someone will find it useful, in the code the description

Files:
Reason: