I can not open the object list...

Hi, after re-writte an personal indicator by the editor, for some razon the setings of the object list window has been changed and now when I try to open the object list window the plataform is loked and I need to press the Esc key un-lock it and continue working.

If some one can help me out with this I really will be very happy.

Best regards,

Andre

Sounds like you have a continuous loop or too many objects, post your code so we can see.

Thank you RaptorUK for your fast answer. When the problem happend, I delete de code and the indicator from the plataform traying to fix the problem but it is still there. I do not have de code any more.

RaptorUK:

Sounds like you have a continuous loop or too many objects, post your code so we can see.

Thank you RaptorUK for your fast answer. When the problem happend, I delete de code and the indicator from the plataform traying to fix the problem but it is still there. I do not have de code any more.

I have seen it written that rather than just deleting the Indicator you should first delete it then replace it with a copy of a working Indicator with the same name. So, for example, your indicator which caused you a problem was called bad_indicator.mq4, make a copy of the standard MACD.mq4 indicator and rename it to bad_indicator.mq4 then restart your MT4.