Proper Syntax for Currency in an Array

I am charting the difference of two arrays of two currencies. One is of the high of one currency and the other is for the low of another currency.

for example I have :

ExtMapBuffer1[i]=High[i]-Low[i];

What is the best way to directly state, I want to use an array of the High [i] for the EUR_USD and the Low[i] for the USD_JPY? I have been searching the website and have yet to come across the correct way to chart different arrays of different currencies.

Thanks in advance.

Eric

you could use this for the high of the first pair

double iHigh( string symbol, int timeframe, int shift)
Returns High value for the bar of indicated symbol with timeframe and shift. If local history is empty (not loaded), function returns 0.

and for the low of another pair

double iLow( string symbol, int timeframe, int shift)
Returns Low value for the bar of indicated symbol with timeframe and shift. If local history is empty (not loaded), function returns 0.

it is described in the doc...

serpentsnoir:

you could use this for the high of the first pair

double iHigh( string symbol, int timeframe, int shift)
Returns High value for the bar of indicated symbol with timeframe and shift. If local history is empty (not loaded), function returns 0.

and for the low of another pair

double iLow( string symbol, int timeframe, int shift)
Returns Low value for the bar of indicated symbol with timeframe and shift. If local history is empty (not loaded), function returns 0.

it is described in the doc...

Thanks. I thought so, but up to this point have always created functions with the information or arrays from the same currency or timeframe. I appreciate your help.

Reason: