MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 569

I got in the '.log' file with 'Print()' and on screen from 'Comment()', number with double like this: 6.807918429796922e+016. I got the value without the decimals with 'DoubleToStr(,1)' as: 680791842979692216.0. My problem, and because it's kind of unknown to me how that number is translated into
  trade copier  (3)
Hi, would it be difficult to create a trade copier software? I've seen there are some programs available on the internet but I'd like to create one myself and I couldn't find any resource on that, like dedicated books, articles etc. How can I get started? I mean what kind of knowledge do the...
Hi cant seem to make my indicator work if i have an inside bar , i want the indicator to display on graph the number of times price hits the high and low of the candle before it reaches its target of 1:1 R:R  atteched is i want it to work and the indicator i tried to write, its a problem with...
Hi Folks! Facing an issue when trying to run the code attached via backtest. Getting a array out of bounds error and a failure of the backtest saying that a critical error had ocurred in the pass. Debugging does not show this error for some reason. NoTradeOnDates is a variable containing a comma...
Hi all, and thank you very much for keeping this awesome website. I am learning about exchange data between some platforms and now i am with excel. I am trying to download data of metatrader in real time (this step is succesfull) I am trying to plot data of excel in mt4 (Not succesfull) Maybe, this
[Deleted]
Hi all, i want to ask one question. I still cant solve my problem and i saw much code but nothing like what i try, or i did not see correct the codes. The problem is that i want to do calculations of other timeframe when bar of current timeframe close. For example, text with close bar of first H1...
Hi guys There are any way to Open orders in MQL4 in asynchronous mode like MQL5 function OrderSendAsync
[Deleted]
Good morning all. Totally though i'd gotten the hang of it then started receiving the following issue... 1. Just for general awareness: I've elected for the current bar to be the value of IndicatorCounted () - and consistently refer to this as "i" - therefore, the oldest bar on the chart is always...
Hello all, I've been searching throughout the internet on a way to call an indicator's value that has registered after an elapsed time and my search has been confusing and fruitless. The reason is because when calling an indicator in your EA, it gives you index values but in actual usage, this...
Hi all I am desesperatly  looking for historical data of binary option pairs for the broker GDMFX (not the forex pairs, the binary option one, with the bo extention in the name). I need the one minute candles historic data, for as many binary pairs as possible (EURUSDbo, GBPUSDbo,...), for as far as...
please give me a link for standalone (offline) installer for MetaTrader 4 please DO NOT ask "why do you need this", and many other questions, and answer exactly what I asked (i read similar thread in mt5 forum with no answer but many reasonings about why would you need this) if I asked, then I need...
Hi, Is it possible to move the text label to the left side of screen.             if (Monthly==true)          {           TimeToStr(CurTime());           ObjectCreate("PivotLine", OBJ_HLINE,0, CurTime(),MN1_priceH);           ObjectSet("PivotLine", OBJPROP_COLOR, Magenta);...
[Deleted]
I wrote an indicator that shows Open of current candle is equal to Close of previous candle. but I don't know how to change the color of High/Low shadow for bullish and Bearish candles. Is it possible to change the color of each candle in for loop? is it possible to change the color of High/Low...
how does one send data from MT4 to Email, example Ask, Bid data...
Hi, With the help of Mr. GumRai Code I try to modify the code to get VLine when iMA Crossed. First I would like to know about professional coder opinion. Is this the right way for writing code? Second I have question about the VLine.  How to stop the line to not drawing in subwindow? int...
In a static StrategyManager class I want to have a static array of Strategy Singleton classes who's functions i call depending on the current market's behavior. The static functions like OnInit() in the StrategyManager class are being called in the Expert's mq4 file. When I try to compile this, the...
I know this is a common thread but I'm trying to modify my market order to breakeven (adding a stop loss to be equal to the order open price) when I make 100pips profit. Everything is NormaliseDouble'd & there's even a mechanism that continues onto the next order select in the pool when a stop loss...
Since build 900 allows us to make parametrized classes I was trying to find a way of creating a Singleton base class. There is nearly no information about Template classes so i tried to mimic c++ kind of template classes. template < typename T> class Singleton { private : static T*
New article Calculator of signals has been published: The calculator of signals operates directly from the MetaTrader 5 terminal, which is a serious advantage, since the terminal provides a preliminary selection and sorts out signals. This way, users can see in the terminal only the signals that...
I can set the levels -150 +150 default within the code? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                          CCI.mq4 |//|                   Copyright 2005-2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp....
How to convert a single char string to keycode ? For example for the string "q" I want to get the value 81 (as the keycode described here)
[Deleted]
I've seen a few threads about this and tried one of them, but it doesn't seem to be working.  The specific one I've referred to is:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/133366. The code that I'm using is: static bool IsNewBar;static datetime LastBarOpenAt;int start(){ if(LastBarOpenAt == Time[0]) // This...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys,            Here i going to list few tutorial site for beginners to learn programming languages.. These tutorial links are very useful and easy for the beginners to learn.. C Programming  Java Programming  C++ Programming  To Learn JSP   Java Questions   
Hello, is it possible to get email notificatios on desired/own topics in the forum? I cannot find this feature in the forum, my profile and settings. Doing a forum search provided answers like checking your profile for favorites, but didn't see those either.
the arrow doesnt show on live until i switch time frame , please help me . below is the codes. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                              signalindicator.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2016, MetaQuotes Software...
Hi I've just noticed an H4 new bar at 00.09. Not 00.00? I must have missed something in the manual but nothing obvious is jumping out of google. 
Hi guys, i am new here so decided to ask about one issue in a new topic. I am looking for a good MetaTrader Api for C# which can held more than one forex broker. In detail, i am interesting to get many instruments prices from some brokers in one time. Cany you give me a piece of advice and suggest...
I am copying and pasting this from forexfactory because help might be better here: There is a customized volume indicator which needs to do the following: I want it to only show Volume bars for the corresponding price bars that made a high or low. 1. The price bar that makes a new high would have a
[Deleted]
Hello I have a function in my EA whihc has operate correctly for some time, until recently. When the function detects a very specific candle shape it returns a vale higher than 0. So here is the function call: if(Reversal(-1)>0){Alert"candle pattern found!");}if(Reversal(1)>0){Alert"candle pattern...
Hi, I have an expert advisor running on an instance of Metatrader 4, if I replace the ea's .ex4 file in the expert folder will metatrader get the changes automatically? I used to right click on the "expert advisors" in the navigator panel and click refresh, hoping metatrader would get the new...