Can you tell me which trading systems anyone knows? I'm sick of metatrader!

Please, no offence gentlemen! But MT is really annoying in manual trading, and in auto trading too, to be honest.

When trading manually we cannot close orders in packs... We have to deal with such kind of problems when dealing with pips and SL.

There is only one Expert Advisor per chart.

I am already tired of the inconvenience. Can you recommend some Western programmes? The local ones are very ugly. I have a good idea how to use this kind of software.

Like a smart-ass or something?

2 MProgrammer

Yeah, download the terminal from InterbankFx or FCDD, no, better from Gain Capital, especially the one they switched to as of January this year - they are market makers after all ;).....

Good luck.

MProgrammer:

Please, no offence gentlemen! But MT is really annoying in manual trading, and in auto trading too, to be honest.

When trading manually we cannot close orders in packs... We have to deal with such kind of problems when dealing with pips and SL.

There is only one Expert Advisor per chart.

I am already tired of the inconvenience. Can you recommend some Western programmes? The local ones are very ugly. I think that the basic idea of the game is to develop an appropriate action plan.

You have a Programmer nickname, so is it really hard to write a couple of scripts for manual trading, doing what you need? Probably a bad thing, but there are no worthy competitors to MT. Other platforms, as far as I'm concerned, offer far fewer features and are incomparably less flexible.

About a year ago, there was a big survey about trading platforms, like what is better, MT won with a large margin (I can't keep the link unfortunately)

LeoV:

Like you're smart or something?

Yeah, like why does everyone think they're smarter than everyone else and instead of reading books and doing it properly. They invent bikes, and users have to get used to new interfaces every time. In the editor, they find it convenient to make some kind of custom use of the ESC button, for example! The ENTER button in the terminal on the script opens it for editing. SUPER.

Standard idiocy always occurs to me when programmers are tasked with developing user interfaces.

I am sick of it and want standard buttons just like microsoft invented.

I hope my position is clear, I just want a quality product and not a "garbage crafts". Either they make usability as it should be, or I (!!! speaking only for myself) will try not to use it.

<br / translate="no"> Your nickname contains Programmer, so how hard is it to write a couple of manual trading scripts that do what you need??? Probably a bad thing, but there are no worthy competitors to MT. Other platforms, as far as I see it, offer much less power, and incomparably less flexibility.
The survey was held about a year ago about trading platforms, the MT won with a large margin (I have not got the link, unfortunately).

You cannot do anything with scrips! It would be easier for me to write a new GUI. If only they had given me an API.... But they will give it... What are you afraid of? I do not understand, or rather it is not clear why they are afraid of those DC, and not afraid to discourage users, I personally do not understand. DCs are secondary. If they are afraid to create a competitor. So everything is just the opposite - if you give API there will be no competitor, and if you don't give it will appear soon. If afraid of something like a hack their server is doing it without giving out APIs is ridiculous.

PS:

And the fact that the program has so many bugs that have to take them into account when programming is FACT.

PSS: Please do not be offended - I understand everything, to make an ideal is not possible. There are many of us you are alone. All understandable - just maybe someone will suggest something else. I know that other terminals have a normal API, scripts and even .NET support - interfaces and classes... But which one to choose?

MProgrammer:
You may use your own terminal and use it. It would be easier for me to write a new GUI. I wish they would give me an API. But they'll give it to you... What fear is not clear, or rather why they are afraid of these brokerage companies and not afraid to discourage users, I personally do not understand.

Their main aim is to make money. Do you think they write for the sake of interest? And only brokerage companies can pay for their work, so why should they try for you. We have API, they are coming together with a platform for brokerage companies. We will not be able to assess the market for them. You may use them with your own terminal, but you don't have to worry about their profitability.)

scorpionk:
MProgrammer:
You just can't do anything with the scripts! It's easier for me to write a new GUI altogether. If only they would give me API. But they'll give it to hell... What are they afraid of is not clear, or rather why they are afraid of these DC and not afraid to discourage users, I personally do not understand.

Their main aim is to make money. Do you think they write for the sake of interest? And only brokerage companies can pay for their work, so why should they try for you. We have API, they are coming together with a platform for brokerage companies. We will not be able to assess the market for them. You may develop your own terminal and use it.)

What is the point of giving me the API? A straightforward one. That I would go through their north to the DC. And not through other TCs.

DCs aren't going anywhere -- no matter how much they whine -- but they are secondary. If there are no users, there will be no DCs using MT servers.

There is no API for the terminal, even in "TOM". The API is for the server only.

MProgrammer:

I'm sick of it and I want standard buttons like microsoft came up with - the legislator.

I hope my position is clear,

Yeah, melksoft even have their own standard in C++, but from some point all the same periodically looks towards ANSI ;).

Why do you think they are defacto standardizers in trading area? The product is quite specific. Works not only under wind, not only admirers use it. According to posts you have not looked at other platforms, but in the evaluation of its more than confident ... why?

Good luck.

MProgrammer:

API.....

What's the problem - work with a broker who provides the IPI. It's not a problem to connect your IPI. What does MT have to do with it? Do not use it, you will have one less problem. That's all there is to it...

Good luck.

I haven't seen/used many terminals from different companies, but the ones I have seen are no match for MT. And they weren't homemade handiwork of kitchen DCs, but "developments" by very large financial companies.

I think that only the ignorant would refer to it as a source of information. Nothing personal.

Reason: