Intelligent algorithms based on behavioral theory and pattern recognition ... - page 2

Yeah man, you need at least 30 samples by the most aggressive estimates. Personally I'd look for no less than 1000 trades. More depending on how active the system is.

I don't believe you. Show your Codes or Stop Spamming us.

So basically let me explain you a little about the algorithm

It automatically manages trades based on the Risk. So if an investor wants very secure trading starting with a very small investment. Here I am !!!.

Q_trader:

Here I am !!!.

What exactly do you mean by that ? bearing in mind that Advertising is not allowed on this Forum . . .

I am not advertising...sorry dont misunderstand me guys...... if "Here I am " hurts you guys so much then i take it back.... You just can't judge anyone on just one post ... Sorry..

and to make things clear. "here I am " in the sense to share intellect and its application in trading and to learn something from you all. you all are intelligent people out here. I respect you .

thank you

OK . . . share away . . .

Q_trader, this forum is not the right out-let for what you're trying to accomplish. If you're starting out and believe you have something special and looking for investors then perhaps you should start trading with preferably Real-Account and host them on Publishing forums like fxBook, mt4i etc. Once you're showing non-back-test results the capital will flow in from everywhere.

This is a worthless thread... All you seem to want is a pat on the back saying nice job. But you have not posted any code or any strategy...only wasted everyone's time. Post a code or go away.

Your simulations were performed using control points, which might yield very wrong results. Check in the chart (click open_chart after simulation ends), whether many positions are open and close on the same bar,as there are situations in this simulation mode causes trades to be fired on non-realistic price behavior. In other words, these trades would not be fired in live trading.

Observing the profit line in your results, it looks like you are changing the stopLossLevel in each simulation, which effects on the number of trades and profit (factor).

In this regard, and not trying to steal your thread because this might also be relevant for your trading strategy, I would like to ask opinion to all guys about a realistic value for the "Profit Factor", e.g. for long term resilient EAs (not tuned/optimized with short term settings).

Reason: