Beep

Hello

I use MT4 and I configured an indicator (RSI), currently I'm working on my computer and occasionally I'll see if the RSI is not within my chosen. It is not possible in the configuration of this indicator to my attention when he reaches the upper or lower limit by a sound?

Patrick

objectifweb:

Hello

I use MT4 and I configured an indicator (RSI), currently I'm working on my computer and occasionally I'll see if the RSI is not within my chosen. It is not possible in the configuration of this indicator to my attention when he reaches the upper or lower limit by a sound?

Patrick

There are more RSI indicators, that one yours can't do it but a little change and it can beep the way you like....

deVries:

There are more RSI indicators, that one yours can't do it but a little change and it can beep the way you like....

hello devries

how can you actually make the default RSI found on the mt4 beep-that's actually making sounds when it gets below or above say 70 or 30 level?

No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

Alert(); <<<<<< add this to the function call for the RSI and that should give you what you want.

that should do the trick!

Reason: