The definitive one hundred percent, post.

It's annoying.

Clone forum.

I've told myself twice already. They are so lazy that they do not know what to do and they do not want to be hurt.

And once again the eternal forum troll moderators will get it. They themselves have nothing to say. But they mock people who are looking for something, such as Yusuf. What kind of people are they if they see it as fun.

They do not understand what people think about them and their attitude is irritating. They cannot do it themselves and they humiliate others.

This forum was once the only place where you could talk about trading. Now it is not.

There are clones on the forum with five identities and they talk to each other.

They write the same thing all the time, they are popularizers.

I am going to look for me on other forums when I will be in the mood to register somewhere.

SProgrammer:

They have nothing to say themselves. But they mock people who are looking for something, like Yusuf. What kind of people are they if they see it as entertainment.

He who knows does not speak, he who speaks does not know (Lao Tzu).

artikul:
He who knows does not speak, he who speaks does not know (Lao Tzu).

We're talking about clone moderators. :)

People like Mishek, Granit, themselves... They don't know anything about trading, they don't even know the basic concepts, not to mention any kind of valuable knowledge. :)

They just throw themselves at newcomers. I do not know why. :) But apparently, as well as cops go to those who were beaten up in childhood, they went to the moderators.

SProgrammer:

It's annoying.

Clone forum.

I've told myself twice already. They are so lazy that they do not know what to do and they do not want to be hurt.

And once again the eternal forum troll moderators will get it. They themselves have nothing to say. But they mock people who are looking for something, such as Yusuf. What kind of people are they if they see it as fun.

They do not understand what people think about them and their attitude is irritating. They cannot do it themselves and they humiliate others.

This forum was once the only place where you could talk about trading. Now it is not.

There are clones on the forum with five identities and they talk to each other.

All the time they write the same thing, they are popularizers.

I am going to look for me on other forums when I will be in the mood to register somewhere.

It's a pity(... That's how the system crushes you - the consequence, the lack of faith in change - the consequence, the lack of desire to do something about it - the consequence, the lack of civil society - everyone for himself, everyone for himself, who cares about everyone else..... (exaggerated of course, but this model is everywhere).

SProgrammer:

We're talking about clone moderators. :)

People like Mishek, Granite, they don't know anything... They don't know anything about trading, they don't even know the basics, not to mention valuable knowledge. :)

They just throw themselves at newcomers. I do not know why. :) But apparently, as well as cops go to those who were beaten up in childhood, they went to the moderators.

Are you still here? The bathhouse is ALREADY maturing...:-)

The actions of moderators are not up for discussion - read the rules.

Good luck, John.

Roman.:

Are you still here? The bathhouse is ALREADY maturing...:-)

The actions of moderators are not up for discussion - read the rules.

Good luck, John.

What a bathhouse. :)

I told you, I won't be here anymore.

Hurry up and take a bath. :) I'm all for it. :)

SProgrammer:

you want to help, you start.

I am a professional for whom trading is a profession. They cannot do it themselves.

They are all clones on the forum, they have five nicknames and correspond with themselves.

They write the same thing all the time, popularisers, damn it.

That's the way... That's how the great ones go! Who know everything, but won't say anything. ProFesionals.

And the most frustrating thing is that he could have revealed the great secret, but didn't want to...

What's interesting is that at first glance you wouldn't even know he was a pro-Professional. A regular troll, and yet...

Demi:

Just like that... That's how the great ones go! Who know everything, but won't say anything. ProFesionals.

And the most frustrating thing is that he could have revealed a great secret, but he didn't want to...

I will never tell you how to make money the way I do. And so will anyone, a professional. Why.

But you want to help not to drain sometimes. It hurts. :)

SProgrammer: It's all about moderator clones. :)

You're being a bully again, S. Well, take it easy, take it easy, maybe it'll get easier...

And moderators don't have clones, that's for sure. Some have second nicknames, but they are known to all who need them.

Goodbye everybody - look for me on other forums - I'll register somewhere if I'm in the mood.

I won't hold them back, because it's impossible.

trol222:
It's a pity(... That's how the system crushes you - the consequence, the lack of faith in change - the consequence, the lack of desire to do something about it - the consequence, the lack of civil society - everyone for himself, everyone for himself, who cares about everyone else..... (exaggerated of course, but this model is everywhere).
The easiest way to live well in any political system is to become a politician or a police inspector, the easiest way to make good money inany market is to teach others to make money ))))

SProgrammer:

I will never tell you how to successfully earn money my way. And so will anyone, a professional. Why.

But I want to help you not to drain sometimes. It hurts. :)

Yeah, yeah. Sure. ProFessional. Just don't worry - there are plenty of them on the forums, almost all of them.

Reason: