(MQL4) What are differences between MODE_FREEZELEVEL and MODE_STOPLEVEL

Which of these two MarketInfo() options should be considered when opening, closing and modifying orders?

Ok, but are the options MODE_FREEZELEVEL and MODE_STOPLEVEL constans ? Or broker can change these parameters?

puncher:

Ok, but are the options MODE_FREEZELEVEL and MODE_STOPLEVEL constans ? Or broker can change these parameters?
They are set by the Broker, so I think you should assume that the Broker can change them as and when they want.

RaptorUK:
They are set by the Broker, so I think you should assume that the Broker can change them as and when they want.

ok, thx

1. You can't put stops closer to market than Stop Level * Point. You can't modify an order (modify/close/delete) when market is closer than Freeze Level * Point.
  2. Before IBFX set them to zero (ECN) Stop Level = 30 (3 pips) and Freeze Level was always zero. (Don't know about during news events) But I found that I couldn't modify orders when market was closer to a stop then Stop Level. So I use the max of both when determining wither I could modify an order. See my code
Reason: