Trading multiple accounts

Hi,

I have accounts with different brokers. I wanted to know is there a way/software that I can use to trade these at the same time? For example, place a trade once and have it duplicated across all my accounts ? 

Thanks. 

luyolom: I wanted to know is there a way/software that I can use to trade these at the same time? For example, place a trade once and have it duplicated across all my accounts ? 

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1171

Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS
Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS
  • www.mql5.com
Renting a virtual server right from the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 terminals is the optimal way to ensure uninterrupted work of your trading robots and Signal subscriptions. Essentially, it is an analogue of a VPS though it is better and more suitable for addressing needs and challenges that a trader comes across. The server can be rented...

as i know every broker have their trading platform and server. You can install all their trading platform and open trades almost the same time.
Reason: