EA's working on Android?

I know no.

Just would like to ask if there is any possibility to do so in near future?

I think that new Android devices are coming with rather powerful hardwares, so will it be possible to land our EAs/indicators on Android devices soon?

Or, is it a software issue?

Thanks a lot.

Batuhan:

I know no.

Just would like to ask if there is any possibility to do so in near future?

I think that new Android devices are coming with rather powerful hardwares, so will it be possible to land our EAs/indicators on Android devices soon?

Or, is it a software issue?

Thanks a lot.

You realy should concentrate on the hardware that works, I've bought a intel nuc8i7/32ram.
It runs at home and i can log in with my android from anywhere in the world. But my EA's run safe.

Happy trading

Romain Copini:
You realy should concentrate on the hardware that works, I've bought a intel nuc8i7/32ram.
It runs at home and i can log in with my android from anywhere in the world. But my EA's run safe.

Happy trading

Yes, of course, there are some alternatives to run an EA.

Just wondering,

Is it technically not possible to run an EA on Android or iOS devices and will not be possible forever?

Or, it is possible, but currently it is just not on the program development schedule of Metaquotes even the World is at the dawn of 5G?

Technically it's possible, but the software doesn't allow it (yet).

However there are way's in between that you can walk to do many things that come close to it.

Marco vd Heijden:

Technically it's possible, but the software doesn't allow it (yet).

However there are way's in between that you can walk to do many things that come close to it.

Do you mean remote control apps like TeamViewer?