Ghost trades in my copytrade account

I subscribe to a signal in mql5 for few months now.  Surprisingly, there were several ghost trades (CHFJPY) entered into my live account yesterday.  When I check author's signal yesterday, there were no CHFJPY trades while mine suddenly got several trades @ 0.01 lot size each. Luckily, the trades closed with small profit.  Has anyone experienced the same issue before?

Din Eng Sy:

I subscribe to a signal in mql5 for few months now.  Surprisingly, there were several ghost trades (CHFJPY) entered into my live account yesterday.  When I check author's signal yesterday, there were no CHFJPY trades while mine suddenly got several trades @ 0.01 lot size each. Luckily, the trades closed with small profit.  Has anyone experienced the same issue before?

The most probable scenario is that you forgot some EA running, maybe on a VPS or you placed these trades yourself (in mobile perhaps) by accident.

Trades are not opened out of nowhere and that is certain.

Din Eng Sy:

I subscribe to a signal in mql5 for few months now.  Surprisingly, there were several ghost trades (CHFJPY) entered into my live account yesterday.  When I check author's signal yesterday, there were no CHFJPY trades while mine suddenly got several trades @ 0.01 lot size each. Luckily, the trades closed with small profit.  Has anyone experienced the same issue before?

Was there the same order comment for these ghost trades as you have for the regular signal orders? If the order comment is blank then I would export the Account history to html. In the output you will be able to see the magic number and if this is blank then the order must have been added manually. If there is a number then the orders were added by an EA.

Reason: