Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Register at MQL5.community and leave your comments!
vseowth
vseowth 2016.06.17 11:37 

Hi, I need someone to modify the Hidden Gap Indicator by Chief1Oar (name on Forex Factory)

I would like the indicator to :

1) draw a line at the closing price of the candle conditions selected (climatic, climatic but lower volume than the last candle), lines drawn must remain for a minimum number of candles

2) send an alert for any of the candle conditions selected (climatic, climatic but lower volume than the last candle)

3) no repaint

4) choose to display or not to display the indicator window

My budget is USD50 for the job.

Regards

Vincent 

Sherif Hasan
Sherif Hasan 2016.06.17 11:51  
vseowth:

Hi, I need someone to modify the Hidden Gap Indicator by Chief1Oar (name on Forex Factory)

1) draw a line at the closing price of the candle conditions selected (climatic, climatic but lower volume than the last candle), lines drawn must remain for a minimum number of candles

2) send an alert for any of the candle conditions selected (climatic, climatic but lower volume than the last candle)

3) no repaint

Regards

Vincent 

Post your reqyest here:>> https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs
Alex Dela Cruz
Alex Dela Cruz 2016.06.27 10:18  
vseowth:

3) no repaint

USD 75 MY COST FOR THAT PROJECT FRIEND

Regards

Vincent 

/
To add comments, please log in or register