Hot to print last 5 candlestick values

Hello everybody

I am trying to write my very first EA and I need some help with printing open and close values of the last five candlesticks in reverse orders.

And how can I add Time in a human readable format?

I can not figure out how to do it.

Many thanks in advance :)

vaeVictis:

And how can I add Time in a human readable format?

I can not figure out how to do it.

1. Perhaps you should read the manual.
    Converting a value containing time in seconds elapsed since 01.01.1970 into a string of "yyyy.mm.dd hh:mi" format.
              Conversion Functions / TimeToString - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

2. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

for(int i = 0; i <= Window ; i++ )
    {
     PrintFormat("Open:%g, Close:%g, High:%g, Low:%g, Time:%s", Open[i], Close[i], High[i], Low[i], TimeToStr(Time[i]));
    }

I am sorry. I'll follow your directives.

So, I have this code inside the function onInit. This correctly prints the values of a "Window" number of candles in the correct time order (am I right it is the correct time order and not the reverse one?)

I have a question: how can I update and print the new candlestick's values when it is completly formed? I suppose I must write something inside the function onTick, but I need some help.

Thank you :)

I am thinking about something like this, but I need some feedback since it is my first EA.

void OnTick(){
//---
    static datetime oldTime;
    datetime newTime = iTime(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,0);    
    if(newTime!=oldTime){
        oldTime=newTime;
        prices = StringFormat("Open:%g, Close:%g, High:%g, Low:%g, Time:%s", iOpen(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,0), 
                                                                             iClose(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,0), 
                                                                             iHigh(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,0),
                                                                             iLow(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,0),
                                                                             TimeToStr(iTime(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,0)));
        //more code which uses prices
    }

Reason: