Range bar Backtesting

Hey everyone.

Anybody keen in doing a 99% quality backtesting on an offline range bars chart ? And further on, doing a 24/5 forward test on the same EA?

I created this EA back  in 2008 that gave me the attached results (check the link) in four months (notice every report is about 10 days). This result was constant for over three years in almost every pair I tried on. But the forward test it was a disaster.

After that I was away from the market for awhile and only now I can come back. But I have no time for this and honestly I dont quite believe in backstests anymore so if you have free time, what I would like from you  is to download 99% quality tick data, convert to range bars and do the test for me. I would pay some money to get this done but if you already have all this for your own tests and strategies, maybe we could try this together and maybe make it work. I will obviously explain to you strategy and give you the EA. It is silly simple.

Basically what I'm asking is to work together with someone keen to try this idea. It might be good, it might be just crappy. I just find hard to accept that such a good backtest means nothing on a real market.

ttps://www.mediafire.com/file/7kmriemqbidym72/EA8.rar/filehttp://www.mediafire.com/file/7kmriemqbidym72/EA8.rar/file

Thanks

EA8
EA8
  • www.mediafire.com
Compressed archives combine multiple files into a single file to make them easier to transport or save on diskspace. Archiving software may also provide options for encryption, file spanning, checksums, self-extraction, and...

And if you are a programer, convert this idea to mt5.

Thanks

Reason: