Signal seller banned from all services for a week, are subscribers affected?

My other account was banned for a week with reason "spam in PM". Actually I did not initiate any PM conversation, just reply to whoever that message me. However I do send many friend requests to increase my friends list for bigger exposure obviously. If that constitutes PM spamming, then I admit it is my bad and will avoid such behavior in future. 

I am more concerned if my current subscribers will be affected by this ban. Will they still be able to copy my trades? If they PM me for clarifications, I won't be able to respond due to the ban. Is there a way to overcome this situation? Now I can't even create a ticket with Service Desk, so Forum is my only means for help.

any advice is much appreciated. Learn my lesson the hard way. Sigh.

[Deleted]:

My other account was banned for a week with reason "spam in PM". Actually I did not initiate any PM conversation, just reply to whoever that message me. However I do send many friend requests to increase my friends list for bigger exposure obviously. If that constitutes PM spamming, then I admit it is my bad and will avoid such behavior in future. 

I am more concerned if my current subscribers will be affected by this ban. Will they still be able to copy my trades? If they PM me for clarifications, I won't be able to respond due to the ban. Is there a way to overcome this situation? Now I can't even create a ticket with Service Desk, so Forum is my only means for help.

any advice is much appreciated. Learn my lesson the hard way. Sigh.

Subscribers can still copy your trades, unless your signal is not available too.

Reason: