UserName with 4 (four names)

After passing through a KGB class verification process, the hard headed staff admitted me in as a seller, but I am not comfortable with having all my full name as a User name.

What a lack of elegance!  I am ready to be banned and sell my things elsewhere if these people does not start treating people like people. Soviet Union is over.

write to the service desk please.

I don't see what is wrong with your full name, nice and elegant.

Eleni Anna Branou:
I don't see what is wrong with your full name, nice and elegant.

🙄 Well, thank you for the compliment. In my country some people have even more middle names, it is not unusual 7 middle names.

User Name is not a Real Name. Russians have 2 names, rare time 3 names, some even are here with a single word name. 

Jose Alberto Pupo Pascoa:

... Russians have 2 names... 

We have 3 names as a rule (in inner ID for example).
But 3 names are used as the national/governmental one,
and two names are for any international cases/situation/banking incl local banking/credits/driver license - local and int'l one/etc.

Sergey Golubev:

We have 3 names as a rule (in inner ID for example).
But 3 names are used as the national/governmental one,
and two names are for any international cases/situation/banking incl local banking/credits/driver license - local and int'l one/etc.

Thank you Sergey. In the the World at large people is identified by their First and Last Name. For other details there are documents like the Passport and ID Card which contain a number that uniquely identifies the individual. Posting all middle names of a person in a public place without their consent never happens, I have never seen it in my already long life. 

Reason: