Financial operations are blocked

Last week there is system message to me in the service desk menu. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hello,

I have found out that financial operations on my MQL5.community account have been blocked.

...add some details concerning the problem...

Could you please resolve the situation and unlock the financial operations?

Best regards, Chatpong Kumpangtong. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I try to sent my picture by comment under message for many times but my account status is still blocked. I ask where I have to sent my files.  No one answer me. Now my followers cannot subscribe my signal for many day.  Please check this for me. THank you. 

I looked at your signals, they should be happy that this happened or they would loose all their capital while you would profit from their subscriptions fees. 

Dear Mql5,

Please kindly assist in unblocking my account. I have not been able to make transactions on mql5 for over 2years now. Please help 

Ade Murtala:
Dear Mql5,

Please kindly assist in unblocking my account. I have not been able to make transactions on mql5 for over 2years now. Please help 
you can withdraw earned funds only https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/302#withdraw
Payments and payment methods
Payments and payment methods
  • www.mql5.com
The MQL5.community website offers unique fee-based services as well as an opportunity to earn additional profit. From this article, you will find out how payments for MQL5 services are performed, how the earned money can be withdrawn, and how the operation security is ensured. Security of operations Top up MQL5 Services Withdraw from account...

Sergey Golubev:
you can withdraw earned funds only https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/302#withdraw
I am unable to do anything.

Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team

Ade Murtala:
I am unable to do anything.

Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team
So, contact support team.

Sergey Golubev:
So, contact support team.
Please assist with support contact details 

Ade Murtala:
Please assist with support contact details 

How to find the link to the service desk:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Delete Account

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.08.29 13:32

Contact the Service Desk at the bottom of this website: Contacts and requests.

Reason: