Sharing Forex Trading E-books

Greetings every trader, i hope it is prety good to help each other by informing traders the best trading e-book available and the best way of helping each other acquire the e-book without the problems associated with purchses.

There are so many fake forex methods and e-book out there and we can avail of this opprotunity here by keeping ourselves of the profitable ones and the bad ones and avoid pit falls.

I have some e-books i have read and found to be helpfull and also have these to find out from members how nice the books are before i set to buy any or all. They are

1 Forex Cash Cow strategy

2. Forex Runner

3. Forex Flip & Go

These books they say tell about trading forex. If any body have read or come across any or all, please PM through

I look forward to your kind response.

Bright

What do you mean by fake forex methods? Do you mean the ones that yield great results on backtest and bad ones in real life?

please elaborate on that

I have a ton of ebooks on trading all kinds of styles for Forex markets, I do not have what you mentioned above but I would not mind doing some trading of ebooks if you have something differnet than what I already have.

i to have been trying to learn how to trade forex, but not doing well, and thought to learn

thank you

Hi... could you please lend a copy of the FOREX CASH COW... I have heared about it and hoping to have one.... Thanks

please....

If you have e book, just attch here in this thread so that everybody can copy it. It's not wise to sell it anymore, even strategy or system can be easly copied now for free.

Nic

Hi Can Any Budy Help Me In Mt Rescearch Project Of Euro/asian Forex Trade,, Am A Pg Student

Greetings from Georgia

I heard about FOREX CASH COW. Could you lend me a copy?

I have some e-books, including some mentioned, but believe they are copyrighted and sell the rights to one person when purchased. This brings certain things to mind... If I no longer want/use an e-book can I sell or give it away?

I also have concerns for liability to this site for us posting e-books for others to download at will.... postings by any other than the authors.

Just my thought.

Reason: