Who holds the personnel at MQL5 accountable?

I purchased an indicator that has problems. I have sent a request within the 7 day period asking for a refund since the indicator is causing problems. I am ignored. Now, I cannot add an existing indicator to my charts.  Has anyone else experienced a lack of customer service from these people and how did you get them to respond to our problems? They do not care when we buy bogus indicators, and they do not hold the people accountable.  

faithdefender:
I purchased an indicator that has problems. I have sent a request within the 7 day period asking for a refund since the indicator is causing problems. I am ignored. Now, I cannot add an existing indicator to my charts.  Has anyone else experienced a lack of customer service from these people and how did you get them to respond to our problems? They do not care when we buy bogus indicators, and they do not hold the people accountable.  

whatever you ask for a refund of any product I don't think you should be expecting to get a reply so soon because I think they have to check and see your claims if there are true.

also for you not to be able to add indicator to your chat that should be from your pc, you have to restart your pc then try it again if it continues you may try to backup your mt5 / mt4  and reinstall it.

Just saying...

Hakim Precious:

whatever you ask for a refund of any product I don't think you should be expecting to get a reply so soon because I think they have to check and see your claims if there are true.

also for you not to be able to add indicator to your chat that should be from your pc, you have to restart your pc then try it again if it continues you may try to backup your mt5 / mt4  and reinstall it.

Just saying...

I appreciate your input, but what I want to find out is who holds them accountable? I cannot even update my indicators that I paid for. But, I am allowed to update the free indicators. It makes no sense! I have complained, but they send a response "case closed" without even trying to help or get involved. 

faithdefender:
I appreciate your input, but what I want to find out is who holds them accountable? I cannot even update my indicators that I paid for. But, I am allowed to update the free indicators. It makes no sense! I have complained, but they send a response "case closed" without even trying to help or get involved. 

Can you take a screenshot of your complaints that will throw more light to it

For more understanding

Hakim Precious:

Can you take a screenshot of your complaints that will throw more light to it

For more understanding

Well, I see many who are upset about an indicator not working as it should. I have had two that when you try to remove them they will not clear from the chart. So, if I have 5 indicators on that particular chart, I have to close out the entire chart and reinstall the other four indicators.  I understand the staff at MQL4 oversee the indicators, but with so many people pushing forth their ideas, many are sure to fail.  I paid over 100 dollars for the Ichimoku indicator and the staff at MQL4 never tried to assist me. I am now stuck with an indicator that does not provide what it promised. My charts do strange things when it is activated.  Also, there are many others who try to ask for help from the creator of the indicator they purchased and the Seller never corresponds with them or responds to their questions for help. This should not be.  

If this is the case you have to leave a message on the product page and the developer of the product has to release an update where these issues you write about are fixed.

That is not the task of MetaQuotes as they are not the developer of the product.

They actually have no access to the source code so they can not fix these issues even if they wanted to.

Be your own master. Do things by yourself. Do not trust anybody.

If you think that you cannot write MQL programs  -  learn it.

Learn all what is necessary.  

Do not complain. 

That is why I'm successful 

Marco vd Heijden:

If this is the case you have to leave a message on the product page and the developer of the product has to release an update where these issues you write about are fixed.

That is not the task of MetaQuotes as they are not the developer of the product.

They actually have no access to the source code so they can not fix these issues even if they wanted to.
Marco, you missed the point There should not be so many people unhappy about their purchase. Secondly, nobody should be selling an indicator (for money) unless it has been carefully critiqued to show that it fulfills what it promises. Of course MetaQuotes does not sell the product. But they ARE the referee to help those of us who don't know. I DID contact the developer. NOBODY IS ENFORCING the problems are fixed. 

faithdefender:

If you can not add your purchased indicator to the chart so it may be because of the following reasons:

• you have an issue with Community login in Metatrader;
  • your activation was lost because of Winfows update and you need to delete indicator from the Market folder and inst all it once again,
  • it may be some other technical reasons.

No one will discuss/evaluate this situation in case you did not provide any technical proofs about anything (about Community tab, about Inyernet Explorer version 11, and more). So, you can try to fix it by yourself reading the information below:

----------------

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email (your Community tab login is faithdefender).
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

product is purchased but not downloaded yet
product is purchased but not downloaded yet
  • www.mql5.com
the indicator shows in the terminal /market /purchased but next to the install button it says "product is purchased but not downloaded yet...

and more (about refund) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.08 14:24

As far as I know - there are no refund options in the Market.
I know the following way for refund: if the product is not activated/installed by you so you can cancel your purchase.

Reason: