Standard Indicator flashes on chart

The standard ADX indicator is flashing on every tick. Is there anything code related I can change to improve this example indicator? I haven't started to debug this indicator and before I do so I wanted to ask the community if anyone has ever experienced any indicators acting in this behavior.  In the attached file "GIF" includes a 10 second clip of the indicators window and its behavior. Thank you. 

The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
What are the differences between the three modes of testing in MetaTrader 5, and what should be particularly looked for? How does the testing of an EA, trading simultaneously on multiple instruments, take place? When and how are the indicator values calculated during testing, and how are the events handled? How to synchronize the bars from different instruments during testing in an "open prices only" mode? This article aims to provide answers to these and many other questions.
Files:
qDnrlobiTh.gif  70 kb

After some further testing, I have realized its the first indicator added to the chart regardless of what indicator is applied. I removed all the indicators from the chart, then added several indicators again and the first applied to the chart results in consistent flashing while the rest of the indicators seem to behave normally. 
Files:
96f66jEfHU.gif  43 kb

TradingToolCrypto:
After some further testing, I have realized its the first indicator added to the chart regardless of what indicator is applied. I removed all the indicators from the chart, then added several indicators again and the first applied to the chart results in consistent flashing while the rest of the indicators seem to behave normally. 

I would consider checking your graphics card and/or memory is not being overwhelmed.

Check your graphics drivers and OS are fully updated

Thanks for the suggestion. Driver update on the GC fixed the issue. 

TradingToolCrypto:
Thanks for the suggestion. Driver update on the GC fixed the issue. 

excellent 

Reason: