Products purchased Missing

Hi, in the section of my profile of the products purchased, many are missing. For example in 2017 I had bought <Deleted> but it does not appear. These days, however, I downloaded 7/8 free products from the market, but they are not even them. My bought panel no longer updates. I have  open a ticket on Service Desk section, but they responde very slow
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

It was discussed with the reply of admins:

"the profile displays only significant purchases" - #14 and #16

Free Purchased EA/Indicator on Market
Free Purchased EA/Indicator on Market
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I want to see list of my purchased EA/Indicator/whatsoever that bought free (no cost) on MQL5 Market, so where are those list exactly I can fin...

Sergey Golubev:

It was discussed with the reply of admins:

"the profile displays only significant purchases" - #14 and #16

My purchases page don't list also BUY market product, not only free product. So, now, i cant' updtate it

Gianluca Costamagna:

My purchases page don't list also BUY market product, not only free product. So, now, i cant' updtate it

It should be listed in the Market tab (Purchased) in Metatrader as installed (so you can update it using Metatrader).

Sergey Golubev:

It should be listed in the Market tab (Purchased) in Metatrader as installed (so you can update it using Metatrader).

No, are missing

I've purchSED  new PC and set all up. None of my purchases show up in my "market" "purchased" tabs. I've followed the steps given in here and still nothing.... Ideas?

ROBERT EDWARD BIRD:

I've purchSED  new PC and set all up. None of my purchases show up in my "market" "purchased" tabs. I've followed the steps given in here and still nothing.... Ideas?

Have you logged into your MQL5 account with your robbbird1 login and NOT any other, email, facebook, google etc. ?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Have you logged into your MQL5 account with your robbbird1 login and NOT any other, email, facebook, google etc. ?

Yes.... I only have the one account. It shows up on my laptop but not my PC. Logged out on laptop and still nothing... ODD..

ROBERT EDWARD BIRD:

Yes.... I only have the one account. It shows up on my laptop but not my PC. Logged out on laptop and still nothing... ODD..

Eleni didn't ask about any other MQL5 account, she asked if you have logged in to your account correctly.

Eleni Anna Branou:

So log in through the platform on your PC.

Do NOT use any other, email, facebook, google etc.

ONLY use your username  robbbird1 and your MQL5 password.

[Deleted]:

No, are missing

All are missing... It's blank

ROBERT EDWARD BIRD:

Do not double post!!

I have deleted your duplicate topic!

Reason: