Latency

Hi there, is everyone knowing the seconds of delay from MQL5 signal into the MT4 terminal of the client? 

Thanks very much :)

EA_Systems:

Hi there, is everyone knowing the seconds of delay from MQL5 signal into the MT4 terminal of the client? 

Thanks very much :)

You are talking ms (milliseconds), not seconds and usually are between 30-200ms.

Anything more than that, indicates that there is a slippage issue with copying.

Yes I´m talking about ms :) 

I have a system, but it needs fast conversation from master account to clients MT4 account :) Any delays means loses of some % ... 

EA_Systems:
I have a system, but it needs fast conversation from master account to clients MT4 account :) Any delays means loses of some % ... 

You will not know if you don't try.

In cases like this, the problem usually is the slippage between brokers and not delay.

Okay, in this case it would be the best if master account and client account are at the same Broker and also with the same server connecction, right?!

EA_Systems:
Okay, in this case it would be the best if master account and client account are at the same Broker and also with the same server connecction, right?!

Yes, but if we are talking about high impact news time, things will be tricky.

Yes and No.

Advertising of services is not allowed in this forum, just in case you don't know.
Reason: