invalid price

Hello, I have a problem updating my product, I get the message "invalid price". What could be the cause of such an error?
Files:

I am not sure that it helps but you can read this small thread: Unable to update an already published EA in The Market
Unable to update an already published EA in The Market
Unable to update an already published EA in The Market
  • www.mql5.com
Hello. I want to update my EA which is already published in the Market. The validation check passed correctly...

I have not changed the prices for a year and meanwhile made several updates with no issues. the same problem is with my other products that have a higher price, so it is probably not about the minimum price of the product.

Miroslaw Stachowiak:
Hello, I have a problem updating my product, I get the message "invalid price". What could be the cause of such an error?
Invalid price could mean invalid prices when an order is sent: price to open, SL or TP - have you checked that?

Carl Schreiber:
Invalid price could mean invalid prices when an order is sent: price to open, SL or TP - have you checked that?
Validation state: Validation completed with no errors, so that's probably not it.  1-month rent price appears in a red frame, I don't know why.
Reason: