Ranking list of the best rated programmers?

Hello,

I am 100% sure that recently I found a page where the ranking of the 10 (or more) best programmers on mql was listed. Very unfortunately I can't find that list anymore. Do you have a link, in order to find coding experts with an excellent reputation?

Thanks!

It is no longer available.

oh why?

and what solution do you suggest instead to find the quality programmers? Especially if I don't want to publish a job in the freelance section?

letstest: oh why? and what solution do you suggest instead to find the quality programmers? Especially if I don't want to publish a job in the freelance section?

In the same way that some time back, customers became anonymous to coders, coders are now also anonymous to the customers. They will never know each other's identity until they agree to work with each other after the "Work Agreement" step. So, it makes sense that the Top Ranking list be abolished in this context.

Obviously, this also makes it difficult for users to contact coders directly for job requests outside of the Freelance section, and that is exactly one of MetaQuote's objectives, among others.

PS! By the way, the ranking system used was not necessarily the best way to judge "Quality", but rather a measure of how "Prolific" a coder could be!

Fernando Carreiro:

In the same way that some time back, customers became anonymous to coders, coders are now also anonymous to the customers. They will never know each other's identity until they agree to work with each other after the "Work Agreement" step. So, it makes sense that the Top Ranking list be abolished in this context.

Obviously, this also makes it difficult for users to contact coders directly for job requests outside of the Freelance section, and that is exactly one of MetaQuote's objectives, among others.

PS! By the way, the ranking system used was not necessarily the best way to judge "Quality", but rather a measure of how "Prolific" a coder could be!

Thanks for the reply. Would it still be ALLOWED to contact a specific user via the messaging system on mql to work with them? Or is it forbidden to contact coders outside the 'order' functionality inside the freelance section?

letstest: Thanks for the reply. Would it still be ALLOWED to contact a specific user via the messaging system on mql to work with them? Or is it forbidden to contact coders outside the 'order' functionality inside the freelance section?

I will assume that as long as you don't place any public job requests on Freelance and directly contact a user privately, that will be OK.

But what you can't do is directly contact developers that have applied for jobs that you have already placed on the Freelance section. For those developers, you have to use the "discussions" within the Freelance section and abide by the Freelance rules.

Fernando Carreiro:

I will assume that as long as you don't place any public job requests on Freelance and directly contact a user privately, that will be OK.

But what you can't do is directly contact developers that have applied for jobs that you have already placed on the Freelance section. For those developers, you have to use the "discussions" within the Freelance section and abide by the Freelance rules.

Sure, alright. Thanks!

I beleive this is not the end.
They will solve the ranking issue.
Just wait the site coming updates.
We will see in the future.

Perhaps, you will see the rank of the developer instead of his name or the silent word "Developer" .

hi dear, i want a  BOOLINGER BANDS mt5 non-repaint indicator dot/arrow alert which gives? its arrows should never appear and disappear again and again but once they appear than should never disappear whether they proved right or wrong . and arrow/dot should appear on start of fresh running current candle.if any body can help me.

thanks
khan

khanatd:

hi dear, i want a  BOOLINGER BANDS mt5 non-repaint indicator dot/arrow alert which gives? its arrows should never appear and disappear again and again but once they appear than should never disappear whether they proved right or wrong . and arrow/dot should appear on start of fresh running current candle.if any body can help me.

thanks

khan

Post it as a job in Freelance.

I searched out but didn't find old link. I think it is no longer available now
Reason: