Why MetaTrader 5 & MetaTrader 4 Isn't Working At The Momment??

Hello!

I Have Use MT5 as My Market Viewer, but It Has Stopped Working. Then I Have Downloaded MT4, but It Also Isn't Working Ath The Momment.Why Those Are Not Working? Is It Will Be Correct as Soon as Possible? 

MT5 and MT4 are working at the moment with not a problem at all.
Check the connection of your Metatrader with the broker server.

ChanakaU:

Hello!

I Have Use MT5 as My Market Viewer, but It Has Stopped Working. Then I Have Downloaded MT4, but It Also Isn't Working Ath The Momment.Why Those Are Not Working? Is It Will Be Correct as Soon as Possible? 

contact your broker. If your accounts are demo, then they might be expired. Again contact your broker, or create new account to confirm that it is the terminal or your broker. your terminals are brokers business not mql5.com.

Also not working for me :(.  
Files:

SardorTrading #:
I've been down most of the day.

stevedee1000 #:
I've been down most of the day.
same :((

Has anyone among us written to Broker that server is down? 

SardorTrading #:
Has anyone among us written to Broker that server is down? 

why are you all asking this on the forum? ASK YOUR BROKER! The webterminals are hosted by the brokers. Therefore, ASK YOUR BROKER WHY.

Revo Trades #:

why are you all asking this on the forum? ASK YOUR BROKER! The webterminals are hosted by the brokers. Therefore, ASK YOUR BROKER WHY.

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if any of you had searched the forum for webterminal issues, you would have found that Sergey had responded to this same issue many times in the past month. I hope i am not stepping on his toes by posting his bookmark response...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/381690#comment_25805406

WebTerminal not working!!???
WebTerminal not working!!???
  • www.mql5.com
I keep on getting this screen on the attachment and it doesn't have the option to choose server except demo...

SardorTrading #:
MetaQuotes-Demo account?
You can create the other demo account.
Because some demo accounts are provided for limited time only.
Reason: