SMS Confirmation in MQL5

i have an issue with confirm my account in mql5 , i don't receive sms confirmation , i have tried chrome browser and internet explorer browser with the same issue , even i have tried telegram confirmation by desktop but still the same problem , after 3 times the account will be blocked for 24 hours and so on , the problem from 11 week ago , so any advice dears ? 

Some people adviced to use telegram installed on PC with phone number accosiated on it.
If nothing does not work for you so it is better to write to the service desk.

Sergey Golubev:
Some people adviced to use telegram installed on PC with phone number accosiated on it.
If nothing does not work for you so it is better to write to the service desk.

i have used pc telegram more than 4 times but i still does not sending and i have contact servicedesk nobody response on this email : support@metaqoutes.net

is there another email or mechanism to contact hem ? 

Mohammed Alkhateeb:

i have used pc telegram more than 4 times but i still does not sending and i have contact servicedesk nobody response on this email :  support@metaqoutes.net

is there another email or mechanism to contact hem ? 

Use the following: Contacts and requests
(but do not expert quick reply, because your error may be your phone provider error or something else for example).

Sergey Golubev:
Use the following: Contacts and requests
(but do not expert quick reply, because your error may be your phone provider error or something else for example).
Thanks alot

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Was your problem solved?

Thanks

zghazzaoui #:

Hola,

Tengo el mismo problema. ¿Se solucionó tu problema?

Gracias

Hi zghazzaoui ,

Thanks

SMS Confirmation in MQL5
SMS Confirmation in MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
i have an issue with confirm my account in mql5 , i don't receive sms confirmation , i have tried chrome browser and internet explorer browser with...

Erik Lara #:

Hi zghazzaoui ,

Thanks

Mine was. I used telegram bot and followed the instructions XD