General - page 1806

Hi, all, does anybody have "stepmaexpert_v142" EA to share with me? Thanks.
I've been forward testing using the interbank fx demo server. But it seems there are connection problems daily. I need to reboot my computer just to get online. I most commonly see "No Connection", but sometimes "Common Error" (not sure what that means). Can someone recommend a reliable demo...
  Mql2Mq4 v2.0  (3)
Hi, Just a little word about this tool. With it you can convert Expert, Indicator, script, functions writen in MQL II to MQL 4 compatible with last Metatrader 4 version. Very usefull to speed up convertion of old scripts. You can download last shareware version here https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http...
  Set me up please  (4)
Hello All i ran across this website from google. I have seen plenty of information about forex and indicators. I have also read alot of threads, but i could not fit the pieces together. I see indicators with (.mq4) extention but i do not know where to place them. Can some body put me on track here?...
  New here .. seeking help  (14   1 2)
Hello All i ran across this website from google. I have seen plenty of information about forex and indicators. I have also read alot of threads, but i could not fit the pieces together. I see indicators with (.mq4) extention but i do not know where to place them. Can some body put me on track here?...
  Swaps  (10)
Hi ppl, Someone knows what is the broker that uses meta 4 and pays more swaps (interests). Thanks Fast_cris
Hi all, I'm having a problem calculating the moving average of the RSI. I thought that I had the code right, but, the values I'm returning from the code are different than what I'm getting in the indicator window. I've attached a screenshot. For the screenshot, look at the first "RSIMA Vals:". The...
I'm getting several "off quote" errors when my EA tries to open trades. The orders are sent with a 5 pip slip deviation. My application writes to a logfile with the new, refreshed price, so I know the price has not moved much. It doesn't happen all the time, but I have several of these errors...
I have read thru a slew of posts, and have succeeded in confusing myself. Is there ONLY a ZeroCode download to create EAs for MT3, or is there also a ZeroCode download to create EAs for MT4? Sorry for such a newbie question.
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the Interview with Karol Przybytkowski (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/53/) has been published. Karol gives interesting details about his Expert Advisor, which has been keeping its place among the Top Ten of the Championship for most...
When you open the Market Watch pane, you can right click on a pair, select properties, and you can view the current swap rate for both long and short trades within that pair. I would love it if someone here could tap into that data and create a .mql that you could attach to any chart, and in the top...
  Tester Problem  (1)
I have collected two weeks of ticks data and I did the recording correctly. The tester tests only 1 day and 4 hours, and leaves the rest of the data as if there is no more, although in other times, it tests the whole data. please somebody help.
  The PipHunter  (38   1 2 3 4)
hi guys,thought i would start a thread with the trades im doing,im really doing this to see if it helps with my dicipline,as im finding it hard to stay in a trade even though i know it is still good,find im coming out to early,so hope keeping this record of my trades helps me out a bit. as i say i...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the "Championship Report: Third Week" has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/55/). It briefly describes the third-week results of the Competition. Sashken returns to the Top Three, two debutants show their impressive...
Hello All, Anybody have or can make the indicator in the attached pictures? I don't know even its name but it seems very profitable. It use strategy : TP = 20 pips SL = 20 pips Thanks for your advance PS: I was uploaded all indicators and tutorial on Oct 23 06 on threat 15
[Deleted]
Could anyone kindly help me to change the lines' color of Octave_V4 in order to show better in the white background? I am not good at coding, I know it's easy to change, but I failed many times. The lines' color in the attached image looks great in white background as well, I just need this kind of...
Hi, Meta team. MT is a great software. I am just wondering whether I can publish a chart with my own indicator on my website. MT can publish statement on personal website, I guess pulishing chart should not be a big problem. This function can be realised using other software, but I just think it...
Has anyone found a practical limit to the number of experts that can be run simulateously on a single machine. For example, if a new tick arrives on 4 EUR/USD charts, each with their own Expert, and each Expert triggers an order, will MT "hear" all the Experts. I am getting some results in my demo...
Hi, Is there any way/code in MT4 that we can use to track wether the previous trade is a loss or a profit? Thanks. ML
Hi Guru and folks, as you are the top programmers at this forum, here's a question to you all: is it possible to create a "timeframe free" chart in MT4 by using some software tools where candles are formed by some pre-defined number of ticks. This will avoid any time factor as any market has
I am backtesting this EA with a lot sizes of 0.1 lot until 0.9 lot and it's working. But if change the lot size to 1.0 lot or bigger it won't work, please can some one help me , i like to backtest with bigger lots size. Thank you cheers jacoba ( this EA is just a standart in metatrader program )
i have attatched a code i call "My Second Strategytester", because it is a test revie of my secondly developed strategy, (called "38 ema magnet") It started out fairly simple, from the expert advisor builder, but afterwards, (thank goodness i had the blessing) a friend of mine tutored me in c+...
i have built an ea, using a 38 EMA, i noticed the moving average acts like a spining magnet on the EUR/USD, the price bounces away than comes back, i built this strategy to go off of that. (and it has a trailing stop of 10 pips) i was wondering if anyone knew a code i could use to make a swap when
[Deleted]
Here are my indicators for MT4. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.robinson8/MT4/index.html Any feedback welcomed. Enjoy.
  EuroX2.ex4 any comments?  (204   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
hello guys, I've been looking for an EA everywhere and i found this one (that is for sale for $99 on a website) . The results are quite impressive but I wanted to know if someone already tried it on a live acct. You can download a demo version, but it only works in the strategy tester , it doesn't
does anybody ever use this indicator??? n how is their performance???
We will program an EA for the best trading program for free. Please provide pip results for your system for the months of May through to October.
Hello everyone, I have found this expert advisor that I would appreciate if someone can test it with high quality modeling data since I can not do it well. thank you. I have applied it on GBPUSD 2 years data trading 1 lot only. Modelling quality is 50% only.
Hi , I ran an EA right from Jan 2nd 2006 to Till date . The it turned a 10 K account in 10.8 Mil On NF and 18.8 On Crown . Results are give below 87.44 % WON TRADES ( NF ) 90.00% CROWN 12.56 % LOSS TRADES ( NF) 9.05 % CROWN Profit Factor 2.23 Modelling Quality 50 % By the I am wondering wether...
Slawa, I am trying to display an Object at the Indicator window. Without adding any extra windows the WindowsTotal() function will sometime return window count 2 or 3 in which case the index of my objects get shifted. Is it a Bug? How can I keep this from happening? How can I have my objects assign...