Need some help coding indicator

Hi,

I'm trying to build and indicator with an alert that would trigger everytime the price is 50 pips away from it's 50 ema on 5 min chart. Thanks for everyone's help in advance.

martini

hey martini..... started coding your indicator, almost done, but need to know a few more details.....

are you wanting 2 separate alerts, say for instance one alert for when price is 50 pips above the the 50 ema and a second for when the price is 50 pips below the 50 ema.....

also, alerts such as this will attach to the chart but will be only visable when an alert triggers.... ie, no indicator is being plotted to see.... so to readjust after it's placed on the chart you'll need to click on charts on the top bar, and select indicator list..... that list will contain all indicators attached to the chart.... clicking on your indicator will allow you to change the settings.... do you follow me on that......

i have it coded with the pips value being adjustable and the ema value being adjustable.... also it's coded in a manner that the alerts will activate when the 20 ema is within "x" pips of the 10 ema, or any 2 such ema's.... or sma's and so on.....h

Reason: