General - page 1809

i was wondering if there is a list of brokers that support metatrader 4. can any1 help? thanks ben
I am still trying to find an EA that someone has the confidence to say to me will work? I am looking to get sensible returns with minimal risks. It does not seem a lot to ask from all you EA wizzards.
I'm a live trader on MT4 Build 197. As my EA is executing trades, they are showing double entries. My journal tab only shows one entry, yet a duplicate entry is being executed. Is that a broker problem or MT4?
I have compiled some 1 minute historical data for import into MT4 in CSV. format. According to MT4 it can handle CSV, HST. files among a few others. However something is happening on import that changes all the Open, High, Low, Close levels to one single mean 'tick' and the minute candles which were
  C++ Convertion and Development  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
can someone who knows c++ look at this and tell me if it can open trades
  Indicators Help  (4)
Hello All, I am trying to get these lines drawen automatically each day. Any help would be great.
Im looking for a EA for the following : its a moving average crossover: Exponential Moving average 5(close) Exponential Moving average 12 (close) when these lines cross a buy/sell should take place(depending on the way they cross) execute the trade only if the following only if the RSI...
  CCI Expert Advisor  (28   1 2 3)
I need a CCI EA on terms of the picture. For example: start in 0 line: when CCI cross +200, open sell when CCI cross -200, open buy *couse CCI is POSITIVE, only permit open SELL *couse CCI is NEGATIVE, only permit open BUY Money management system based in the Balance, for example = 10% of margin...
[Deleted]
For example.... in this EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems the third position in the series of five has the following win/loss report winners 1273 losers 184 therefore it's win/loss ratio is the number of winners/total trades or... 1273/1457=0.873713109=87% can any other EA beat that I...
  Debugger  (1)
Hi, in some earlier discussion Slava mentioned that a debugger is under development; is there any schedule for that? Another issue: is it somewhere explained what kind of limitations experts have (e.g. compared to technical indicators)?
I have just started trading forex and I have tested most of the "custom" indicators posted in this forum. All of them repaint the past. Specialy the MTF. If you gusy know of any indicators that DON't repaint the past would you mind posting them here. This way any new comer does not get through the
I wondering if it's possible to open (with a script), without confirmation window? Is this possible? Dejan
I'm not sure that posting a new thread is the right way of asking for an expert. I'm a programmer anyway, but I don't seem to be very good programming experts, as I don't get anyone working 100%, whether profitable or not. This idea has been rounding my mind from around 4 years right now. I...
Does anyone knows why this Alert (TimeToStr(Time[2300], TIME_DATE)); Displays the date as 1970.01.01 while this Alert (TimeToStr(Time[2299], TIME_DATE)); Displays the date as 2006.09.05 Thanks Kam
Hi, How do I pass and return datetime values to a C++ dll. For example I want to pass the current bar time to a c++ function, in the c++ function it needs to do something with the value pass such as compare the value with values in a lookup file and then return a bool. or Pass in a an array of...
  Charts  (3)
If you have an EA running in one time compression, such as 5 minute, but use iHigh to access the data from another time compression, such as daily, do you need to have that other chart (daily) open as well? Do you receive data for all time compressions, regardless of what charts are open? Bryant
I have been using this #MTF supertrend indicator for some time now and found it exceptional at giving trend, exit and entry points. I have been trying for weeks to get the indicator to alert when the two lines cross I can modify non #mtf and some of my attempts in the second version work, but then
European investors will focus on the Federal Reserve's interest rate decision next week and clues about the U.S. economy, while a smattering of company results will also roll on in Europe and the United States. Truck makers will be in the spotlight, with MAN AG's (MANG.DE: Quote, Profile, Research)...
I am writing a Pivot Point System. I need to know the High/Low/Close of a specified period. I need to plot these info from the beginning of the chart so I can study carefully the effect of Pivot Point System on a day to day basis.
I have an included file that just has a bunch of functions I use in it. I just upgraded to build 197 from 194. I have a function Digit_as_Period which will convert the numbers 1,2,3...etc to M1, M5, M15... etc. int Digit_as_Period(int Value ) { int toreturn = 0; //0 = current time frame...
I am looking for someone to design mt4 code for a very simple indicator just as a baseline test to a future system.Its actually a three line break charting type, its not even an indicator in the normal sense. Anyone have suggestions or know someone who can do something like this?
hi, i just made an EA and i get one error: '\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\test.mq4 (116, 1) if i type a paranthesis more i get the error: '}' - unbalanced parentheses C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\test.mq4 (116, 1) what...
have a few Indicators that have been coded to provide e-mail alerts when signals are generated. I have a cellphone set-up to receive SMS or e-mails as well as Outlook Express, Yahoo and Gmail accounts. I have tried everything I know how and have read about setting MT4 to send an e-mail and have yet...
Has anybody been using his indicator, if so, what have you found to be the best settings for this??
FX Extensions - extending the world of fx. Our first extension: firefox plugin called forex fox. Get forex fox! Forex Fox is an extension for Firefox that displays currency exchange rates in your status bar. Who would want to see fx rates in firefox? - FX Investors. You don't need to see a chart...
Hi! I must say i yet don't trust all the broker presently offering MT4 platform because broker know what you doing but it is the best yet for Indicators signals, so i open a live (still small) account at Oanda Manuel trading only, and the problem now is even if i have good buy/sell signals , i'm not
Does anyone here have both a PayPal and an E-Gold account? I need money exchanged from PayPal to E-Gold. I'll send $10 via PayPal for $5 in e-Gold. PM me if you can help me out. Thanks.
  EMA in color  (15   1 2)
Anybody can post or direct to EMA (MA) indicator in 2/3 colors. The one that draws the same line as normal MA but in different colors. Thanks euro