Need Help To Edit This Great EA

Hi, I know there are a lot of EA's master here. My EA cannot run the Trailing Stop, if, Trailing Stop > Breakeven..? Somebody help me please, to activate the Trailing Stop eventhough Trailing Stop is bigger than Breakeven.... Thx a lot.

NB: This EA got it's best on GBPUSD, H1.

Files:

Hello zeppelin,

where did you find this ea, please ?

zeppelin Good Trading to you and I hope you find what you are looking for...keep on keepin' on

I have bookmarked this thread to see how it develops...

ES

zeppelin:
Hi, I know there are a lot of EA's master here. My EA cannot run the Trailing Stop, if, Trailing Stop > Breakeven..? Somebody help me please, to activate the Trailing Stop eventhough Trailing Stop is bigger than Breakeven.... Thx a lot. NB: This EA got it's best on GBPUSD, H1.

Hi Zep

Are you talking about trailing before it hits the BE level?

I am far from a pro, but for me this code means,that once if it had reached the Breakeven-setting profit level...and is above it... it will always set the stoploss level 0 (same as the open price), so it overrides the trailing...(???)

or am I wrong?

if ( BreakEven > 0 && Bid-OrderOpenPrice()>Point*BreakEven ) BuyStop = OrderOpenPrice();

Maybe change that line to use

buystop = MathMax( buystop, OrderOpenPrice() );

in the "then" clause... and a corresponding MathMin at line 92...

You've got the 'TrailingStop' variable set to ZERO which means it won't trigger! Try setting it to something else...

Lux

BrunoFX:
Hello zeppelin, where did you find this ea, please ?

Hi, BrunoFX, this ea is 100% based on my idea through my trading experience. Because i'm the dummies of programming, so i just can 'copy-paste' from many different source to create this ea. This source code I found in Indonesian forum, many of them was written by Igorad, a forex-tsd member too. This EA is the very first version of ZepBeta.

ElectricSavant:
zeppelin Good Trading to you and I hope you find what you are looking for...keep on keepin' on

I have bookmarked this thread to see how it develops...

ES

Thanks for the support, ElectricSavant!

This EA is ready to run in live account. i'm floating +300 pips right now. BUT, the problem is, u must trailing the stop loss 160 pips manually .

So, any master, please edit it for us.. thank u!

luxinterior:
You've got the 'TrailingStop' variable set to ZERO which means it won't trigger! Try setting it to something else... Lux

Hi, LUxinterior, i set the TrailingStop to ZERO because it was disfunction. The TS i want to set is 160 pips, but it does not work. so i set it to ZERO.

ppplaci:
Hi Zep

Are you talking about trailing before it hits the BE level?

I am far from a pro, but for me this code means,that once if it had reached the Breakeven-setting profit level...and is above it... it will always set the stoploss level 0 (same as the open price), so it overrides the trailing...(???)

or am I wrong?

if ( BreakEven > 0 && Bid-OrderOpenPrice()>Point*BreakEven ) BuyStop = OrderOpenPrice();

Hi, ppplaci, i mean is, if the trailing hits after BE level. thx

ralph.ronnquist:
Maybe change that line to use
buystop = MathMax( buystop, OrderOpenPrice() );
in the "then" clause... and a corresponding MathMin at line 92...

Hi, Ralph.ronnquist, I'm sorry, I'm very stupid in programming, could u edit it to mq4 EA and rename it, please..? thank u..

Reason: