Need Help To Edit This Great EA - page 3

What does TF have to do with this EA?...

This EA got it's best on GBPUSD, H1.

zeppelin:
Ok, here it is... the complete and the latest version of ZepBeta! The important thing is, u must set the timezone, the difference time between GMT and your server time. The default setting is suitable for Alpari and RealTrade broker, because the server time is GMT+2.

The rules is very simple, ZepBeta will set the buy stop and sell stop when the time is 05:00 GMT. The pending order gap is 35 pips. The expired time is 22:00 GMT, so if it don't touch any buy stop or sell stop, it will closed the pending order, u can turn off your computer. It will be start on the next day 05:00 GMT again.

If the price is touching the buy stop/ sell stop, it will starting to order buy/ sell. If it was floating -75 pips, it will be stop. If our floating profit is +45 pips (breakeven), the stoploss will automatically set to zero. If it was +150 pips, the trailing stop will be working, example, if the foating profit is +151, the SL will be +1, etc, until the price is touching the takeprofit +400 pips.

ZepBeta is a longer term EA, it will be floating profit for a few days. ZepBeta can survive for a long time. It was longlasting profit, and it have been tested for 3 years.

So, enjoy it, guys! thanks to Ralph and everybody who have been support this EA!

I downloaded this EA and put in Real Trader (Default setting GMT+2) but there is no stop buy /sell placed.

However, in interbank, i changed the timezone to 0 and i can see there are pending order make on GMT+5.

Why there is no pending order made in RT on GMT5?

Begin testing LIVE from today

IBFX

GMT 0

GBP/USD

H1

0.1 Lots

On 5am GMT, two pending orders :

BuyStop at 2.0245 SL : 2.0170 TP : 2.0645

SellStop at 2.0171 SL : 2.0246 TP : 1.9771

grusso:
IBFX

GMT 0

GBP/USD

H1

0.1 Lots

On 5am GMT, two pending orders :

BuyStop at 2.0245 SL : 2.0170 TP : 2.0645

SellStop at 2.0171 SL : 2.0246 TP : 1.9771

same as me. but in RT platform, there is no pending orders.

Fridays

ElectricSavant:
I wonder if this EA enters trades on Friday's? ES

Sure, the code does not show any limitation based on the day of the week.

I wonder if this EA enters trades on Friday's?

I have no pending orders...but i installed it late...I am waiting for the EA open time tomorrow to see if I get the pending orders set...

ES

it says open time is 05:00...does this mean server time?...if so i did not get any pending orders...I am on IBFX GMT=0

I cannot get this EA to trade before and now...

ES

I too have it on the 1 hour GBP/USD...eventhough I do not know what TF has to do with it....

Expert Name : ZepBeta

Magic: 1976

Slippage: 0

Lots: 10.0

StopTrade : false

TimeZone: 0

TimeTrade: 05:00

TimeFinish 22:00

TakeProfit: 400.0

Trailingstop: 150.0

InitialStop: 75.0

BreakEven: 45.0

PendOrdGap: 35.0

mm: false

MMRisk: 0

LossMax: 0

ElectricSavant:
I too have it on the 1 hour GBP/USD...eventhough i do not know what TF has to do with it....

Expert Name : ZepBeta

Magic: 1976

Slippage: 0

Lots: 10.0

StopTrade : false

TimeZone: 0

TimeTrade: 05:00

TimeFinish 22:00

TakeProfit: 400.0

Trailingstop: 150.0

InitialStop: 75.0

BreakEven: 45.0

PendOrdGap: 35.0

mm: false

MMRisk: 0

LossMax: 0

Check in the "experts" or "journal" tab if there is an error related to the EA.

BTW, did you attached the EA before or after 5am server time ?

grusso:
Check in the "experts" or "journal" tab if there is an error related to the EA. BTW, did you attached the EA before or after 5am server time ?

Just saw your previous post ... you have to "switch on" the EA before 5AM GMT, which for IBFX is 5AM server time ... I will keep you updated of this first trade (when it enters it)

Reason: