General - page 1778

[Deleted]
  Spread logger  (8)
Small description of expert: The user can set extern variable SpreadToCheck. If current spread will be wider than SpreadToCheck, then expert will record current time and current spread in *.csv file. For example: The EURUSD default spread at your broker is 3 pips, but sometimes it becomes wider. If...
  Xor3 ea (H4)  (84   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
hello, here is my new ea named "xor3". I love 10pt ea and i have used it, but at the end, this ea kill you. You win 1000 times, but one time, you lose ... a lot. I have modified 10pt3, but at the end, it was not good ...unless you have millions of $$$ to accept large movements. so i create wor3. The...
  Point and Figure Charts?  (23   1 2 3)
Anyone have a "Point and Figure" charts plugin? It would require all the bells and whistles.. reversal size customization, box size customization, "high/low, or close" etc. Anyone know where to get something like this.. or is anyone willing to code this up? Point and figure could be amazing for...
Could anyone recommend their best trend indicator please? Looking to find trend for trading day ahead. All help welcome! thanks
  Day High & Low indicator..  (11   1 2)
I am looking for an indicator that gives me days highs & lows. I just cannot find it. I found it once... please help
New server is finally online. Please if you experience any problem in this new plattform write me a private message. Thank you Best regards.
These articles describe how to trade manually in the strategy tester: - "MQL4: Testing Visualization: Manual Trading" - testing strategies manually on history; - "MQL4: Testing Visualization: Functionality Enhancement" - mq4-programs that can make strategy testing highly similar to the real...
Hello, Is there a way to download older versions of Metatrader ? (ie pre-201 builds) Thanks
Hi there, I started working with the data center and wanted to be clear regarding several things: 1. True/False that: The DC supplies ONLY price quotes (and version updates) from the "parent" server. The MT login MUST MATCH the parent server to be subscribed to the quotes. If it's not, the MT will...
hi can anyone please tell me if it is possible to change the times when you start to recieve data. for example the dow jonens opens at 14:30 gmt but i only want to recieve the realtime data from 15:30 is this at all possible. please help
Was testing our a strategy, and one of my USDJPY trades closed at $1.64 - how can that happen? any help would be appreciated. -Al
Hello, could someone please make the following indicator I would like to have a momentum of a moving average. (With 2 parameters, 1 to adjust the period of the momentum, one of the moving average) As histogram, please
Hello all, Those two indicators expirated I tried to join Fx Sniper by email, but it seems he deletes his email account These indicators taken a great part in my trading, and since they expired i'm very despointted and my trading go slowly Please who can help me, give indicator with no...
Does anyone know if there is an EA out there that meets this criteria or can someone who has the experience and knowledge make one? PROPERTIES: sStr1 -------- === TIME REVERSAL === FirstCandle -------- 11:00 SecondCandle -------- 14:00 TimeToPlaceTrade...
This system seems profitable on Cable. If anyone can make an EA, then that would be brill. PDF attached.
is it possible to build an indicator based on the MA levels, eg if i wanted to use a 21 SMA with levels of +40 and -40, how would this be coded in comparison to ma = iMA(NULL,0,21,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); is it simply a case of ma + 0.0040 ma - 0.0040
Hi, I have a script which keeps on calling RefreshRates() in a while loop. The script is executed on the USDJPY chart. RefreshRates() returns TRUE only if a new tick is received for the Symbol() in the chart. That is, USDJPY in this case. How can I make RefreshRates() return TRUE for other...
Hello, I couldn't find a solution to this in the forum search. I'm sure this is an easy question, but, I'm just missing it. Is there a function that checks to make sure a custom indicator is installed? Thanks. stockwet
hi ,is it possible to make an indicator that alerts to when 2 moving averages with shift added cross each other? i.e....sma 14 with shift of 8 cross with a sma 7 with a shift of 5. any help would be great even if its just a NO it cant be done,thanks
  memory leak in build 200  (21   1 2 3)
I have been running the same EA for six months with no problems at all and then with the upgrade to build 200 a severe memory leak began. Within a matter of hours all 2GB of memory and 4GB of paging file have been used on my computer and I receive this error over and over again: no memory for temp...
I've searched the forums and can't find this particular indicator or code. I have displayed on my charts the following lines: Yesterday's highest High and lowest Low. This week's and last week's highest High and lowest Low. This month's and last month's highest High and lowest Low. What I can't...
Can anyone point me to where I may be able to get a file to highlight inside price bars in MT4 ? Thanks Biggo
[Deleted]
I have a PHP web application that needs access to the latest quotes on several currency pairs - anyone know of a good way to address this or good providers (inexpensive or free) that I could poll for the latest quotes?
Can anyone recommend good systems or strategies they use to trade the dull Asian session ? It seems that most systems will talk of the Asian session, but any trades would actually be done when the European session starts since that is when one will actually start seeing moves [Asian/European session
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I found this indicator (attached as MQL) on this forum its like ZigZag but doesn't repaint and I think it has great potential - the MQ3 version works OK but there is no MQ4 version so I converted the MQ3 with a tool but it still has a few bugs with the arrays and if all arrays are...
  Email sending  (4)
Is it possible that mt4 will send automaticly email when trade is opened??
[Deleted]
hi, I have EURUSD close only data in an array. like Data[] But the numbers are all EURUSD closes for all the records. How can I convert or normalise all data in the array to between a minimum of 0 and maxium of 1. Then I can draw data in Indictor box. And other reasons ??? I know I need Max number...