Complex Mashka - page 2

Problem solved

Thanks for help for evryone. The problem with this indicator is solved. It shows up.

Files:
cluster.gif  16 kb

The way to trade this indicator

I found this indicator on Rusian forum. It is a diagram how to trade it. Try it maybe it profitable.

Files:
cluster.jpg  30 kb

Pucio:
I found this indicator on Rusian forum. It is a diagram how to trade it. Try it maybe it profitable.

Looks Great

It is written on the chart:

drawing the lines tangent to Mashka and waiting for breakout

or >>>> catch the extremum.

Guyver:
Exactly "ZeroDivide Error"... but would like to ask Pucio what is the logic behind repeated moving avg calculation in same way

zero divide??? what term is that in metatrader actually?

dumbtrader:
zero divide??? what term is that in metatrader actually?

Hi,

Not only in Metatrader but also in mathematics as same something/0 is nothing ( not possible ) the problem with this indicator is ( was) on the first start since it takes moving averrages ( bar current) as calculations the answer comes as zero divide error but as more data comes in checking for current bar (i) the errors gets resolved ( my understanding ) There you have it.

Maybe pucio or newdigital would like to give an idea of how to draw a line that is tangen to this complex M.we see a few peaks and low,so the line to draw maybe have a rule to follow.

Looks great for the breakout.!

pucio...its interesting...do you get it from onix forum?can you give the link to that thread?

thanks

How did you make this indicator show up please

Thank.

Cha.

Indicator

Here you have my indicator that works for me

Files:
Reason: