General - page 1771

Is there an indicator that will draw a horizontal line across the charts when inputted the following or retrieve from history: Plot this year and last years high / low Plot this month and last months high / low Plot this week and last weeks high / low Plot yesterday's high / low Your help would be...
  WSS v 9.4.2  (1)
Was in a relationship wss version 9.4.2 ? If being please in posting here ? Thanks a lot
I am a user of your software and I would like to know if it is possible to get an historic of my portfolio value let’s say every minutes during the past month? Either graphically of just data.
Hello, I would like a template to store my "fixed scale" checkbox and the "scale maximum" and "scale minimum" settings. It does not seem to work. Am I doing something wrong? If it is not possible, can these settings be set from script, EA or indicator? Thank you very much, -Christian
Hi I have this indicator that I am building: int start() { int limit; int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); if(counted_bars<0) counted_bars=0; if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--; limit=Bars-counted_bars; for(int i = 0 ;i < limit ;i++) { arwUp = 0; arwDown = 0; double MA_HIGH = iMA(Symbol(),0,20,0...
Shifting a Chart to the Specified datetime or to a bar index hello everyone, i would like to shift a chart to the specified datetime or bar index. is this possible. is there a code sample that you could share with me. i always go the bar that i wanted to see by "pageup" and "pagedown" keys. this...
New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 202 has been released: 1. Improved balance chart drawing in the detailed trade history report. 2. Fixed Andrews' Pitchfork drawing, in the case of anchoring points close to each other. 3. Added support of connection via HTTP proxy server when downloading...
Dear Forum-Members I am desperately looking for an EUREX Quotefeed to use on my PDA running Meta Trader 4 Mobile. I do not need a broker as I do not trade trough Meta Trader. It will be used for information purposes only. Does anyone know a server broadcasting the quotes in question? Your help is...
[Deleted]
I've built a journal management and statistics program that needs some testing. This is not an EA or indicator. If you are knowledgeable about the forex market and interested in putting a little time into testing some statistics, then send me a PM. Thanks, Sean
Hi..I had tis idea when i've noticed that most of the people here ask for alert for some indicator specialy if they are manual traders like me so though i'm not a programmer i'd like to ask the programmers here to help me develpe tis aler indcator if it can be done. well..we need to have a window...
  Seeking Wisdom  (3)
I am hoping someone has experienced what I am going through and found a solution. Here is what I have done; I have MT4 build 201 Not Connected to the internet Downloaded 1 year’s history of 1 min data for a single symbol Ran period converter script for all times frames to include 3 min to...
Hello Forex-TSD my name is michael and im looking to jump in to the forex industry. Right now i have a demo account on fxcm. Send a few pointers and maybe tell me what I should be looking at daily. Also a few good tutorials online maybe. Thanks everyone and happy trading.
Hello. Its very iritating to : 1. Make trade 2. setup the SL (5pip) 3. setup the TP (10pip) 4. repeat if you will make new trade... I wish to setup automatic(!) SL and TP for EVERY trade that I will make. The same like in Oanda platform. (only good thing on that platform in comparsion to MetaTrader)...
anyone having trouble with marketiva logging in?
...would you enter it in the MetaQuotes Software Corp. Automated Trading Championship? I developed an EA and optimized it on 2006 data. When I maxed the lot size and backtested it on the last quarter of 2006, the period of the contest, it would have placed second in the contest. Now I am weighing...
I am finding this indicator good for exit signals, when the blue or red tips appear on the histogram, how can I make the blue and red tips longer and more defined and easier to see? Does anyone have something that give the same pattern but without repainting? Thanks for any help
Hello, I read the article "A question for the MQ developers - how to trigger the tick?" about sending a tick from a live chart to an offline chart. It works great. Here is my question: Is there a way to detect what chart sent the tick? Example: Chart "EURUSD" is sending ticks to the offline...
Is there a way to move a toolbar if I cant see it? I use multiple monitors and my line studies toolbar has disappeared - I suspect it is off of the screen somewhere, but I am unable to move it back... any ideas?
Hi again, Is it possible to call a script from an Indicator or not? If yes then how is it? Thanks
Do i need to purchase a registration key for each different account i want to run on my mobile edition if those accounts are with a different broker?
Hi All, Does anyone know how to make an EA that only trades at control points? or only trade at every 5 minute? or every 10 minute? Thank you
  New Comer  (22   1 2 3)
Hello, I am a new Forex trader. A month ago, I started to trade using a demo account. I want to move to real money account. And want to learn about currency trading and foreign exchange. Please send me your tips, and it will be great help if you can provide me the necessary training or material that...
Hi all, I'm trying to make Amibroker work with MT4 through DDE and so far no luck. If someone has managed to make it work could you please tell me how you did it ? Thanks
Whats the code for setting the SL and TP of an existing "open" position? I could not seem to find it from the documentations.
I am using a couple of indicators and I would like an ea that would close all the trades based on equity. I will have to open the trades manually still but this would be a great help. If anyone has one would you be so kind post it?
Someone please help, explain or send a link for more detail on how to write an EA that will simply BUY on the FIRST OPEN candle ONLY at market above an MA , and SELL on the FIRST OPEN candle below an MA. I don't want to get into the trade if several candles have passed, only on the first candle....
Hello, I really feel I must be missing something. I want to test if an integer is one of several values. Here is what I'm doing now: .....OrderSelect(myTicket);myOrderType=OrderType();if(myOrderType==OP_BUYLIMIT || myOrderType==OP_BUYSTOP || myOrderType==OP_SELLLIMIT ||...
Can anyone help or direct me to someone that can and will help me with writing an EA (fairly simple). Thank you. KNTCBW
Hi all, hope you can assist. I'm coding an EA at the moment and wish to make it as robust as possible. As such I've created a routine which saves all the running parameters (including the user defined externals) to a .bin file. The routine saves after each run through the EA so that if the...