Thread removed ocassionally - page 2

I have a couple of files...hope this helps.

Tnx PipN8

PipN8ntEZ:
I have a couple of files...hope this helps.

Hi pipn8

Thank u for your attachments.

But since I was in the middle of the thread I also have the same version of TK with RSI which I think isn't working (Inactive in the list of EAs and also does not attach to charts.) do u have any other version that works? and also the explanation about that!

Tnx again.

TK's explanation 'bout ver 2.0

I fortunatly had this text on my computer and thought it may help u as well as me.

This is what tkfxtsd wrote about his version of 5thE EA, hope it helps...

Bless EA new version Bless.FifthE.TK.2.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I bring good news to you… “I just switched to Geico and saved a bundle” . Just kidding!

OK, joke aside. The good news is I just finished a new version of Bless EA. I named this version Bless.FifthE.TK.2.0.mq4. This version is a unified of my 1.0.4 version and FifthE’s 1.0.3 version PLUS a few new features that will keep you busy testing for a while and at the same time will make you a step closer to trading live with it. All of you none believer of martingale, please take a closer look at this Bless EA. You gonna like it.

In summary this new EA provides you:

1. Multiplier progression with LotInc

2. Spread rejection

3. Maxtrades with or without stop loss

4. Breakeven bail out after a preset level

5. Maxtrades opposite direction hedging

6. x% equity restart

7. All closing management of version 1.0.4 intact

8. All email alerts of version 1.0.4 intact

I didn’t have time to add the news indicator into this EA yet. But with the above new features we may not afraid of the news surge any more. Please test and let me know if the news indicator is still worth wide to have.

Here is the EA’s header and new parameters setting explanation: (please read post#312 page 32 for explanation of old parameters setting).

Now I’m ready for “Pirates of Caribbean 3”. I can’t wait to see this movie. BTW, with this Bless EA, aren’t we all “Pirates of Forex”? Pips ahoy!

Enjoy!

TK

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Bless.FifthE.TK.2.0.mq4 |

//| Open source at Forex-TSD forum, www.forex-tsd.com |

//| Ideas proposed by rifo.valas Bless System |

//| Coded by FiFtHeLeMeNt, fifthelement80@gmail.com |

//| Mofified by tkforextsd, tkemail@yahoo.com |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//

// History of FifthE's versions:

// Verion 1.0.0: bless_FiftHeLeMent_noTG_1.0.0.mq4

// Original FifthE version without MaxTrades

// Verion 1.0.1: bless_FiftHeLeMent_noTG_1.0.1.mq4

// FifthE version with MaxTrades

// Verion 1.0.3: bless_FiftHeLeMent_1.0.3.mq4

// FifthE version with spread control and LotInc

//

// History of TK's versions:

// Based on FifthE's bless_FiftHeLeMent_noTG_1.0.1.mq4

// Version 1.0.2: bless_FiftHeLeMent_noTG_1.0.2.mq4

// Add stoploss at MaxTrades level to protect capital

// Version 1.0.3: bless_FiftHeLeMent_noTG_1.0.3.mq4

// Add EA closing features: CloseImmediately, CloseOnTime,

// CloseOnFloatingLoss, CloseOnEquityTarget

// Version 1.0.4: bless_FiftHeLeMent_noTG_1.0.4.mq4

// Add selectable multiplier progression

// Add auto restart after equity target reach

// Add email alert when margin level low

// Add email alert when trade level reach a preset level

// Add more info in chart comments

//

// History of unified versions:

// Version 2.0: Bless.FifthE.TK.2.0.mq4

// Merge TK's bless_FiFtHeLeMeNt_noTG_1.0.4.mq4 and FifthE's bless_FiftHeLeMent_1.0.3.mq4

// Unified features: Selectable Multiplier, LotInc, Spread control, MaxTrades stop loss,

// x% equity restart, closing order management, email alert

// New features:

// Breakeven bail out after BEP_Level reach

// Opposite direction hedge at MaxTrades

//

#property copyright "Forex-tsd open source"

#property link "https://www.forex-tsd.com"

#include

#include

extern string Expert_Name = "---- Bless.FifthE.TK.2.0.mq4 ----";

extern int MinGS = 20; //pips between each level

extern int TP = 27; //pips to take profit each trade

extern double lot = 0.01; //starting lot size

extern bool AccountIsMini = true; // Set to true if trading mini account, otherwise set to false

extern int MaxTrades = 7; //max level allowed

extern int RegularSpread = 4; //max spread rejection, reject trades if spread exceed this value

extern double Multiplier = 2; //lots progressive multiplier factor

extern double LotInc = 0; //Lot increment on each level

***** NEW FEATURES EXPLANATION **********************************

extern int BEP_Level = 5; //breakeven bail out level

extern bool SetMaxTradesSL = true; //Set stop loss at Maxtrades level

extern bool SetMaxTradesHedge = true; //Set hedge trade at MaxTrades level

1. Breakeven bail out after BEP_Level:

The EA will monitor account floating P/L after trading reaches level BEP_Level. From that point on, if there is a moment that account floating P/L is zero or positive, the EA will close all open trades and trading resumes at level 1. To disable this feature set BEP_Level to a very high number.

2. MaxTrades with or without stop loss:

You can set stop loss on all open orders in the losing arm (SL equals to next MinGS grid level) when trading reaches MaxTrades level by setting SetMaxTradesSL = true. To disable stop loss feature set SetMaxTradesSL = false.

3. MaxTrades opposite direction hedging:

If you set SetMaxTradesHedge = true, the following will happen when trading reaches MaxTrades level:

An order is open in the opposite direction to the current losing arm. This order is placed with lot size = lots progression at level MaxTrades+1; take profit price = losing arm’s next MinGS grid level; stop loss price = losing arm’s TP price. In other words, the hedged trade is a two ways hedging.

After reaching MaxTrades level, the market either continues to trend against the losing arm and hits MaxTrades+1 level or retraces to the losing arm’s TP price. With hedging feature enable, when the market hits MaxTrades+1 level, the hedged trade closes with profit and the losing arm closes with net loss. When the market retraces to the losing arm’s TP price, the losing arm closes with net profit but the hedged trade closes with loss.

extern string Close_Management = "---- EA Closing Management ----";

extern bool CloseImmediately = false;

extern string s1 = "---- Close on time setting ----";

extern bool CloseOnTime = false;

extern int CloseHour = 23; //Time to close, Hour

extern int CloseMinute = 0; //Time to close, minutes

extern string s2 = "---- Close when floating profit/loss no more than MaxFloatPL settings ----";

extern bool CloseOnFloatPL = false;

extern double MaxFloatPL = -100.00; //Max floating profit/loss allowed when closing EA

extern string s3 = "---- Close when equity hit target settings ----";

extern bool CloseOnEquityTarget = false;

extern bool AutoRestartAfterEqTarget = false;

extern double EquityTargetPercentage = 5.0; //Percentage equity growth when closing EA

extern string s4 = "---- Comment settings ----";

extern bool DisableComments = false; //turn off comments

extern string s5 = "---- Email settings ----";

extern bool TestEmail = false; //if true send a test email every 5 minutes

extern string EmailAddress = "youremail@any.com";

extern int EmailIteration = 3; //How namy times email send when alert active

extern string s6 = "---- Alert settings ----";

extern bool AlertOnLowMargin = false; //email alert when margin low

extern double MarginPercentage = 100.0; //margin low percentage

extern bool AlertOnTradeLevel = false; //email alert when trade level reach

extern int AlertTradeLevel = 6; //trade level to alert

TK

Michel:
Vahidm,

please, stop waiting, just accept that things may be lost.

Look, GBPUSD was more than 2, maybe this time is gone for ever.

It's like life itself, we just have to accept it as it is. Don't fight against the trend...

Well, I don't see this as a fighting!

when trend is against u, u have to see it, analyze it and also decide to even profit from the new wave. Am I right?!

besides, when something disastrous happens (say smtg like tsunami!), one way of looking at the problem is just watching and saying "Ok everyone! accept what has happened to u!". But another way, is going there and help them out of the problem. I see this matter more like this.

And also if there is little chance of survival u shouldn't ignore your patient to die!

Regards.

Vahidm,

Here's another file. Put the gmail.hqh into the mt4/experts/include dir and the Smail.dll into your mt4/experts/include dir. That should get the TK version working.

Let me know if you if you need more assistance.

vahidm21:
Hi pipn8

Thank u for your attachments.

But since I was in the middle of the thread I also have the same version of TK with RSI which I think isn't working (Inactive in the list of EAs and also does not attach to charts.) do u have any other version that works? and also the explanation about that!

Tnx again.
Files:
gmail.zip  6 kb

same folder?!

PipN8ntEZ:
Vahidm,

Here's another file. Put the gmail.hqh into the mt4/experts/include dir and the Smail.dll into your mt4/experts/include dir. That should get the TK version working.

Let me know if you if you need more assistance.

Hi Pipn8

Tnx for the file and explanation.

But as far as I remember, there were two different folders, I mean gmail.hqh in one folder and the other one in another folder. Besides, in my expert list, the TK-RSI version is still inactive. it can happen for two reasons (correct me if I'm wrong):

1. EA has error in coding or smtg like that, and

2. its a demo EA and can work only on a demo account, which in this case u at least can attach it to the chart , but the version I have, cannot even attach.

and I also wanted to know if u have the explanation of TK about 4 situations of TK's version. I found that one very useful, but it's gone it seems!!!

I'm waiting 4 ur answer, Tnx again.

Vahid

Files:

I have no problems attaching either of TK's EAs to any chart. Maybe the file got corrupt while upload/download. I will repost. Not really certain why it does not work for you.

vahidm21:
Hi Pipn8

Tnx for the file and explanation.

But as far as I remember, there were two different folders, I mean gmail.hqh in one folder and the other one in another folder. Besides, in my expert list, the TK-RSI version is still inactive. it can happen for two reasons (correct me if I'm wrong):

1. EA has error in coding or smtg like that, and

2. its a demo EA and can work only on a demo account, which in this case u at least can attach it to the chart , but the version I have, cannot even attach.

and I also wanted to know if u have the explanation of TK about 4 situations of TK's version. I found that one very useful, but it's gone it seems!!!

I'm waiting 4 ur answer, Tnx again.

Vahid

It works!

PipN8ntEZ:
I have no problems attaching either of TK's EAs to any chart. Maybe the file got corrupt while upload/download. I will repost. Not really certain why it does not work for you.

Thank u PipN8, It works!

I don't know what was the problem with mine, but this one is active and attaches to chart as well.

did u check for email folders? is it right this way?

and one more thing, do u know the best settings for this one, I know the primary settings which are:

MinGs 20

TP 27

lot .1

Max trades 7

which are all default except lot size.

anything more for this version that has been mentioned in latest posts of that !!! thread?

by the way thank u for ur fast reply,

cheers.

I believe that those would be ok for the TK version. I did some backtests with the TK version but prefer the original without any bells and whistles.

vahidm21:
Thank u PipN8, It works!

I don't know what was the problem with mine, but this one is active and attaches to chart as well.

did u check for email folders? is it right this way?

and one more thing, do u know the best settings for this one, I know the primary settings which are:

MinGs 20

TP 27

lot .1

Max trades 7

which are all default except lot size.

anything more for this version that has been mentioned in latest posts of that !!! thread?

by the way thank u for ur fast reply,

cheers.
Reason: