Simple FX EA.... Real Profit Maker .. you decide

I came across this free EA on 13DEC and loaded it on FXDD demo.

Although I had loaded it on 4x pairs only GBP/USD trades have opened. Daily TF is suggested and my first trade opened and I manually managed it by placing SL and shifting forward as profit increased. I left a 100 pip buffer SL to open price. 4x days later trade closed with $327 profit.

Since then 2x trades opened and as at 21DEC these were still open with profit of $695 . Demo a/c opening balance was $1500.

I noticed that trades only seem to open at midnight. EA is setup to manage only 1x trade at a time. I changed this to 2x, just to see how it performed.

Has anybody tried this EA with success on demo or LIVE a/c?

If not, please try it out and let me know how you go. I will post my statement next week.

I also downloaded free trial of Treasure FX and loaded it together with Simple FX on same a/c. After 1x day, still up. Will post this statement after 1x week also.

I have just posted latest staements below 07JAN08:

1 is using simplefx and treasurefx in same a/c

2 is using simplefx only

Please post your statements any time.

tks

Files:
simplefx.zip  427 kb
sfx-tfx.htm  10 kb
sfx-tfx.gif  5 kb
sfx.htm  11 kb
sfx.gif  5 kb

hi

thanks for share,going to forward test it.but wich time you mentioned (EST-GMT)??when ea opened trade. regards

hi

having a closer look at my MT4 platform its set to my local time in South Australia. I down loaded MT4 from the Meta Trader site.

Either way, give it a go on GBPUSD daily only. Sofar, results look good.

I will post statement once two more trades closed.

Good Luck

It seems he has quite a few Expert Advisors:

Products - Get Forex Software

Looking at the code of this "Simple FX", it's clear it's nothing except a moving average EA, and everyone knows what that means. If currencies start ranging, you lose money.

The SimpleFX is nothing more than trading on crosses of MA. There are lots of EAs posted which does this....

yes he does have a few ea's and there are other ma cross eas on these forums.

which ones are profitable? can anybody assist with this?

here is a statement of this ea. tks

Files:
simplefx.htm  9 kb

schuette:
yes he does have a few ea's and there are other ma cross eas on these forums.

which ones are profitable? can anybody assist with this?

here is a statement of this ea. tks

What settings and timeframe do you use with this?

et_phonehome_2:
What settings and timeframe do you use with this?

I used original settings and used on daily chart. Although I have several pairs open, it only seems to work on GBPUSD.

As you can see from the statement, its not a bad return for 14days on demo a/c. 14days is too short a period to gauge overall performance and live a/c might be different again, but it does look promising.

I have actually set up another demo a/c and running both Simplefx and Treasure FX (you can download trial from his site) and will post statement once some positions have closed. This also looks ok and it could prove to be a good hedge depending on pairs.

SimpleFx EA moving average indicators

Hi Schuette,

I have attached the SimpleFx EA onto 4 major pairs. The "smiley" is on, but there are no Moving Average indicators shown on the chart - the long and the short.

Do I have to attach them myself? If so, what are the settings for the MAs?

Thank you.

Regards,

AK

azizkhan:
Hi Schuette,

I have attached the SimpleFx EA onto 4 major pairs. The "smiley" is on, but there are no Moving Average indicators shown on the chart - the long and the short.

Do I have to attach them myself? If so, what are the settings for the MAs?

Thank you.

Regards,

AK

Set the MAs according to what you specify as input to the EA.

HI AK,

as et_phonehome_2 pointed out. you can either leave inputs as per original settings or simple try different parameters.

see how you go.

{QUOTE=et_phonehome_2;173496]Set the MAs according to what you specify as input to the EA.

Reason: