Simple FX EA.... Real Profit Maker .. you decide - page 3

SimpleFX EA - Forward-Test Statement

Hi Tom,

I've attached herewith a copy of my Forward-Test Detailed Statement for your perusal. Please note that ALL of my Open Trades are purposedly left to ride the trend, just to see when the EA will close the order. Had it been just to make pips, I would have locked on most the profits by Trailing Stops of 15 pips on any pair above 120 pips in profit.

But the main reason for the Demo trade is to see how the EA behave in various Live trading conditions. I, actually would really love to see where, on the chart , the EA does its buying and its selling.

Regards,

AK

SimpleFX EA - Forward-Test Statement

Tom,

This is the latest statement, dated just 1 day from the last post. FYI, I had closed most of the opened trades manually. As you can see from the results, I had lost some pips since my earlier quote to Shinigami. IMHO, I think it is better to close profitable trades above 120 manually.

Regards,

Aziz

azizkhan:
Tom,

This is the latest statement, dated just 1 day from the last post. FYI, I had closed most of the opened trades manually. As you can see from the results, I had lost some pips since my earlier quote to Shinigami. IMHO, I think it is better to close profitable trades above 120 manually.

Regards,

Aziz

hi aziz,

many thanks for all your updates. I will post my statement shortly and see on 2x pairs what progress is.

As you said, manually close above 120pips is the way to go. I had to do same which isn't a problem.

Lets keep her running and see the performance. Ideally live test would be good at some stage once the demo is sorted.

You have been most helpful.

Tks

Tom

Thanks for sharing schuette!

schuette:
EA is setup to manage only 1x trade at a time. I changed this to 2x, just to see how it performed.

What do you mean with "only 1x trade at a time", is it not always just one trade and the second one just couple of ms after?

Otherwise I misunderstood something here. If multiple trades at the same time are possible, what is the max. and how many are recommended?

Cheers!

Reason: