"Trade initiated at" symbol on chart

Has anyone created an indicator that places a symbol on the chart at the point where a trade was initiated? I would prefer that to the line that mt4 puts on the chart. When price crosses the line several times, it can get confusing as to how long you have been in the trade.

Total PIP

Hi

i looking for script,indicator or ea that can calculate how much pip i gain for a week or per month.Can someone show me?

This is a quite nice tool, 'cause I'm always running more than 10 eas

and need this kind of statistics.

Thanks BigBoppa!

Thank you. You have saved me hours of analysis.

This is a great utility, thanks for sharing

Big thanks !!

Big THANKS to BigBoppa !!

That's a tool I waited for !!

suggestion

Hi BigBoppa,

I noticed that history and statistics doesn't accord in some cases.

So I investigated your code (sorry!).

1) Cancelled Pending Orders

Some eas use buystop and sellstop. They usually delete(cancel) opposite orders when a position is taken(e.g. when buystop is hit, delete sellstop). And some eas delete orders by time expiration.

In this case, this utility EA count orders that was not actually executed as a transaction. So I (personally) added a code to skip pending orders just after OrderSelect.

if(OrderType() > 1) continue; // skip if order is not OP_BUY or OP_SELL

2) Serial MagicNumbers

I couldn't figure out why (there may be reason) this EA checks "magic[n]+1" when checking OrderMagicNumber.

I have some EAs that have serial MagicNumbers(e.g. 1111 and 1112). In this case, a transaction for 1112 will be counted 2 times.

So I just changed (personally)

if (OrderMagicNumber() == magic[n] || OrderMagicNumber() == magic[n]+1)

to

if (OrderMagicNumber() == magic[n])

Hope it will be of use.

BigBoppa:
If you have many eas running at one account, you might know the problem:

At weekend you have to count pips in the account history by hand to see if an ea was profitable or not, now at 5 digit chart this has become hard work...

So i wrote a small utility ea to do daily/weekly/... statistics without counting pips by hand.

You can easy add your new eas by name and magic, up to 500 ea.

Just drop the ea on a chart and select the desired history period at account history tab.

It is a good idea to set all chart colors to NONE.

If ticks come in then the values are updated only once a minute to save cpu time .

If you are at weekend and no tick comes in, just change timeperiod of the chart and do a

mouse click in the chart window to get ea update its values.

show_warning = true shows a stop signal if trading is disabled at attached chart.

Do not look at the code, it is quick and dirty, never planned to become so many lines...

Have fun,

bbop

Thanks BigBoppa,this what i looking for!!!

Files:
pips.gif  16 kb

Thanks for share this practical utility.

Files:

A small utility ea for statistics...

If you have many eas running at one account, you might know the problem:

At weekend you have to count pips in the account history by hand to see if an ea was profitable or not, now at 5 digit chart this has become hard work...

So i wrote a small utility ea to do daily/weekly/... statistics without counting pips by hand.

You can easy add your new eas by name and magic, up to 500 ea.

Just drop the ea on a chart and select the desired history period at account history tab.

It is a good idea to set all chart colors to NONE.

If ticks come in then the values are updated only once a minute to save cpu time .

If you are at weekend and no tick comes in, just change timeperiod of the chart and do a

mouse click in the chart window to get ea update its values.

show_warning = true shows a stop signal if trading is disabled at attached chart.

Do not look at the code, it is quick and dirty, never planned to become so many lines...

Have fun,

bbop

Files:
Reason: