Hey everyone!

This is Laura, willing to share views on Forex !

Alfred06:

Hey Laura, Welcome to Forex fisherman message board! So much to learn so little time. Jsut got here myself, but learning lots already!

Alfred06:

Hello Alfred

welcome to forex trading, and fxfisherman forum , you can join forex trading and because you don't know anything about forex ,i would like to tell about forex that forex Market is a place where currecies are trading take place.The forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world with an average traded value that exceeds $1.9 trillion per day and includes all of the currencies in the world. It is a near-seamless 24-hour market. Subject to available liquidity, forex trading starts from Sunday, starting after 5:15 PM EST, until Friday, 4PM, EST (FXCM Client Service is available 24/7). With the ability to trade around the clock, currency traders have the advantage of customizing their own trading schedule; they can usually get in or out of the market at any time without waiting for an opening bell or encountering a market gap.While trading stocks after usual market hours is possible, very often that possibility is negated by a lack of order flow or a drastic widening of the bid-ask spread.

According to me ,you must invest in Forex Market, it has much potetial,you can get many opportunitie to make money form it. you can see ,there are many people those are professionally Trader ,means their profession is only Forex Trading, and really they all are happy. So Invest your money in forex Market with a great passion ,decipline ,and trade smartly.

Ok

have a happy trading

Reason: