Forex Training

Please can any body guide me on how to use the robots, I have been trying manually and when I went live I lost a lot of money

Instead of robots have you think in EA´s?? They are good and can help you while you are off the computer.

I don’t really know how to use robots, I know how to use EA´s but Im not a fan of them. I think robots can help, but I need to find a good one.

I guess if you're not familiar with robots, you will first need to implement it on a demo account, just to test it. Personally I find them useless, nothing like automating your own strategy and turning it into a robot, your own robot. I've heard tradeview is offering this service.

For me those robots are the same EA´s I don’t find the difference, but yeah, they can be helpful if u know how to use it. But if u don’t find a good robots, you can still trade with EA made by urself.

Can you guys specify how to use the EAs, recommend a good one, perhaps the easiest to manage?. I just got my account in MT4. Any help would be great.

What you mean with you got an account in MT4? MT4 is a platform so you cant get any account there, I think you wanted to say you got your account (MT4) in website or something like that. Be careful with that!

kara.daniels86:
Can you guys specify how to use the EAs, recommend a good one, perhaps the easiest to manage?. I just got my account in MT4. Any help would be great.

I don't recommend any particular robot since I don't believe they are profitable, I mean I rely on a robot as long as it trades for me when I'm not able as during nights. I've costumed one with Tradeview and I trust it because it's my own strategy and I know it works.

Enobong Inyang:
Please can any body guide me on how to use the robots, I have been trying manually and when I went live I lost a lot of money

I don’t want you feel bad, but a person who lose money trying to bring the robot alive (I know in fx world) but I think you have to read a little bit more about robots and how they can help you to trade Also, if you got the robot from any site, is better you change it, use another one.

I think the best way to know if a robot either works or not is to try it while you are on your PC, Particularly I don’t like them i rather trade myself while, besides you may consider not to be so ambitious is not recommendabl

I hope you didn’t use them with real money, that can be so frustrating. If you are smart you are using the demo, with it you can see is that works or not, it`s the same when you were looking for a new demo, you had to try with some of them, so for the robot can work in the same way.

Reason: