NEWBIE or just a BIG TIME SCAMMERS!!! - page 2

what will happen when newcomer came in here view his post and his so called system with a lot of profit perday? what will happen if they believe and give him money to trade on behalf of them... u can guess the answer. we are trying to prevent this from happening here..

Thanks for the info....From what I can see on his blog is that he does not deny trashing this other person's laptop and will replace it. Even if this guy is willing to provide trading classes, I do not see the big deal not unless this guy is charging money especially if he's not a trader or he wants to entice people to fund his trading account and then disappear.

No matter if a newbie or not, all should be aware of giving any money to anyone since you do not know whom you are dealing with.

darkkiller:
i dont know why he can become like this.Alway open some topic and said he is newbie,then show his system..No proven detailed statement from his trading but just said he got 300pip,200pip and bla-bla.But i still believe there must be something what have he done to me,it just in our country,i dont want to reveal it here..But NewDigital..please monitor this boy from making any stupid thing here..

Yup i agreed with you darkkiller, hopefully forex-tsd administrators will monitor this boy from further spamming around here.

I am a mod for forex section in a malaysian forum (Nogold) <---- it is a free forum but you need to register to view the forex section.. anyway I've been monitoring this guy for quite a while.. he and 3 other which belongs to a forex trading group had all became scammers and liars.. their method of scam is as follows :-

1. 'glamour hunter' scouring every forum and pretending to be a caring newbie and sharing 'his/their trading style,method,indicator' for free.

2. provide screenshots of 'thousands of pips' gained from his/their trading system,method,indicator.. but the actual profit made is usually left out or censored because of the small margin used and small profit gained from those thousands of pip... ie 100 usd micro accounts..

3. SPAMMING everywhere and making his/their presence felt.

4. SELLS his/their signal generated by his/their trading style,method,indicator.

or

TEACHEShis/their trading style,method,indicator for a fee.

or

ACCEPTS or ASKS fund or trade on behalf of people who believed his/their trading style,method,indicator could produce profit.

5. everytime he/they profited from the trade they'll boast about it everywhere they can. but will run away if the trade goes against their post..

if you see his journal you'll se he doesn't use stop loss on his trade.. and there is no reason indicating why he had opened the trades.. A good trader knows how to handle risks... I am afraid this kind of trader might gain considerable following from newbies that don't really knows about the risks and having the trades reversing against them and zeroed their accounts in an instant.

this boy is a newcomer in forex too.. having learnt for about forex for less than a year... but he likes to think that he is a forex genius and that he is able to master forex in less a year.. how do you master your trading style/method/indicator in less than 1 year?? forex is an unpredictable type of market...so better be careful with this guy..

I had received an email from a guy who runs a Managed Account indicating that many have asked for his statement. The funny thing is that he sends out an excel spreadsheet and say this is what the maximum PIPs which could've been made if stayed in the trade. I do not believe anyone cares what if, but what is actually the PIPs earned. Its a joke when some people even in this forum and others post their trading system methodology, but meanwhile also show the what if road to PIPs. Anyone could say their system is great also if use the road to what if.... Imagine, some do not even trade their own systems. If that person does not trade his/her own system, THINK AGAIN!!

chrome76:
I am a mod for forex section in a malaysian forum (Nogold) <---- it is a free forum but you need to register to view the forex section.. anyway I've been monitoring this guy for quite a while.. he and 3 other which belongs to a forex trading group had all became scammers and liars.. their method of scam is as follows :-

1. 'glamour hunter' scouring every forum and pretending to be a caring newbie and sharing 'his/their trading style,method,indicator' for free.

2. provide screenshots of 'thousands of pips' gained from his/their trading system,method,indicator.. but the actual profit made is usually left out or censored because of the small margin used and small profit gained from those thousands of pip... ie 100 usd micro accounts..

4. SELLS his/their signal generated by his/their trading style,method,indicator.

or

or

ACCEPTS or ASKS fund or trade on behalf of people who believed his/their trading style,method,indicator could produce profit.

5. everytime he/they profited from the trade they'll boast about it everywhere they can. but will run away if the trade goes against their post..

if you see his journal you'll se he doesn't use stop loss on his trade.. and there is no reason indicating why he had opened the trades.. A good trader knows how to handle risks... I am afraid this kind of trader might gain considerable following from newbies that don't really knows about the risks and having the trades reversing against them and zeroed their accounts in an instant.

this boy is a newcomer in forex too.. having learnt for about forex for less than a year... but he likes to think that he is a forex genius and that he is able to master forex in less a year.. how do you master your trading style/method/indicator in less than 1 year?? forex is an unpredictable type of market...so better be careful with this guy..

thanks for ur co operations chrome... this is what we need to know about this guy. hopefully other people in here will be alert of his / their presence in this forum... its not like we deny his / their system. if the system is good and can make a profitable trade.. we can all discuss it and share it.. but thats it. no more than that. take a good side from his / their method but beware of what his / their up to..

et_phonehome_2:
I had received an email from a guy who runs a Managed Account indicating that many have asked for his statement. The funny thing is that he sends out an excel spreadsheet and say this is what the maximum PIPs which could've been made if stayed in the trade. I do not believe anyone cares what if, but what is actually the PIPs earned. Its a joke when some people even in this forum and others post their trading system methodology, but meanwhile also show the what if road to PIPs. Anyone could say their system is great also if use the road to what if.... Imagine, some do not even trade their own systems. If that person does not trade his/her own system, THINK AGAIN!!

yes we know that... if the system is good, then we use it. but this thread is for alerting people about something that may be done by this group of people.. because it ALREADY happen in other forum..

chrome76:

or

or

Hi chrome76,

Thanks for this post.

If all the moderators of other forex forums co-operate and help each other so we will not have big problems in our moderating life.

Thanks for co-operation.

newdigital:
Hi chrome76,

Thanks for this post.

If all the moderators of other forex forums co-operate and help each other so we will not have big problems in our moderating life.

Thanks for co-operation.

thanks ND for reading...

just wanna keep this forum out from any bad influence...

there are certain people / group which take other people / group system and claim it to be his / their system and sell it... for sure new comer which have seen this remarkble and profitable system will buy it... PAY FIRST AND GET FRUSTRATED LATER thats the concept.. the scammer only think about his / their money but they never think about other people who are loosing money because of the system.. ONLY the creator know the best of what he has create.. and when i step in this forex world, the first system that i used is KUASAFOREX which then i know its original system is create by KUSKUS OSSENTOG that is ISAKAS system.. and the main thing is the ISAKAS system is free for sharing here... kinda frustrated to know about this and plus frustrating when i loose money using this system.. maybe because i dont fully understand on how it works. but i heard so many complaining about this KUASAFOREX system and the same result more loser then winner...

Reason: