NEWBIE or just a BIG TIME SCAMMERS!!!

hello all traders i just heard about some people using forum to collect newbie and money for their own personal need.. this kind of person jumping from forum to forum to attack new victim...

regarding complain i heard about this FXFARIZ36 guy on this forex TSD and seriously at :

FXFARIZ seorang PENIPU (Buang laptop orang) - CariGold Forum

... claiming to be a newbie but proven to be a fake... so what is ur opinion about people like this? since this is quit a serious problem for us and for the new comer in this forum let not they deceive u with system and chart setup that they claim was their method and always got a profit from it...

so the guy with this nick FXFARIZ36 please respond or any other guy

who think urself a scammer please give a proper explaination here....

any comment and complaining should be send here about BIG TIME SCAMMERS!

my member just be scam by this guy

FXFARIZ36 big scammers

tykofxc:
my member just be scam by this guy FXFARIZ36 big scammers

so we will discuss it here and action can be taken... i hope more people will join in and prove this guy is a scammer... thanks tykofxc for ur quick reply

limestreamx:
hello all traders i just heard about some people using forum to collect newbie and money for their own personal need.. this kind of person jumping from forum to forum to attack new victim...

regarding complain i heard about this FXFARIZ36 guy on this forex TSD and seriously at :

CariGold Portal - Discuss Investment, Forex, Multi Level Marketing, Business Opportunities, Stocks, Bonds, Money Making Opportunities

... claiming to be a newbie but proven to be a fake... so what is ur opinion about people like this? since this is quit a serious problem for us and for the new comer in this forum let not they deceive u with system and chart setup that they claim was their method and always got a profit from it...

so the guy with this nick FXFARIZ36 please respond or any other guy

who think urself a scammer please give a proper explaination here....

any comment and complaining should be send here about BIG TIME SCAMMERS!

It is good you bring up this issue. This guy FxFariz36 just recently being active at forex-tsd and posting every threads here and also start his own trading journal. At first i guessed he just want some attention or glamour or praise from members but when i saw Darkkiller post then i realise this "young guy" more looks like spammer. AND well his trading journal more like mixing indicators around everyday without a solid trading system foundation. I sincerely hope the new members beware of and not following blindly his so call system.

matfx:
It is good you bring up this issue. This guy FxFariz36 just recently being active at forex-tsd and posting every threads here and also start his own trading journal. At first i guessed he just want some attention or glamour or praise from members but when i saw Darkkiller post then i realise this "young guy" more looks like spammer. AND well his trading journal more like mixing indicators around everyday without a solid trading system foundation. I sincerely hope the new members beware of and not following blindly his so call system.

thanks matfx... i can see that he combining all the indic in his chart and call it his system.. this can be a serious issue if the new comer follow his system without asking and of course without experience in trading... people will loose some money here... i guess this is not a good situation..

i dont know why he can become like this.Alway open some topic and said he is newbie,then show his system..No proven detailed statement from his trading but just said he got 300pip,200pip and bla-bla.But i still believe there must be something

what have he done to me,it just in our country,i dont want to reveal it here..But NewDigital..please monitor this boy from making any stupid thing here..

darkkiller:
i dont know why he can become like this.Alway open some topic and said he is newbie,then show his system..No proven detailed statement from his trading but just said he got 300pip,200pip and bla-bla.But i still believe there must be something what have he done to me,it just in our country,i dont want to reveal it here..But NewDigital..please monitor this boy from making any stupid thing here..

i know bro but this time this budak is going international... because he know he cant find a victim in our country since everbody know what he is up to now..

i think just banned him from Forex-Tsd before more people/newbie trader been cheat by the scammer. This boy is not good for forex society. urgent action must be take.

Varielish.

Varielish:
i think just banned him from Forex-Tsd before more people/newbie trader been cheat by the scammer. This boy is not good for forex society. urgent action must be take. Varielish.

just to give him a lesson not like we gonna kill him or what... but what happen to darkkiller is not to be tolerate at all...

if u read this FXFARIZ36 please give darkkiller a visit and settle this thing...

i dont want this forum to be ur new practice target... this isnt some playground... people came here to learn..

Since I cannot read the language in that other forum, was he trying to get money from newbies? And is he requesting money here also?

et_phonehome_2:
Since I cannot read the language in that other forum, was he trying to get money from newbies? And is he requesting money here also?

dont know what his up to but... in the other forum Darkkiller is lending this guy his laptop.. because this guy said that he is in some serious shit problem.. but till now no news bout this fxFARIZ36 and what happen to this laptop that he promised to return to darkkiller. and now this guy appear in this forum but unlucky because some people manage to track him down. U can see his post in this forum and he even start his own trading jurnal.. he just learn about forex and now he's starting a class here... what is he up to now?

Reason: