Martingale stretegies with no margin call & 88% reterns per month

hi,

I would like to share my stregy and expect someone to prepare EA

this stretegy I had tried very little manually and its survive in any market conditions

rules :

you need to have FXDD only because they are not taking any margin for hedge position

suppose for euro/usd

buy @ 1.5500 (any price you can buy) lots 0.10

same time place two pending order

1. buystop @ 1.5510 lots 0.10

2. sellstop @ 1.5490 lots 0.10

if first order move 10 pips take it dont be greedy

unlucky your first order move in negetive zone, then your sell stop automatically trigger @ 1.5490 and your margin will be zero

as soon as your sell order will trigger @ 1.5490, you have to place immidiately again 2 pending order corresponding with you current position

1. buystop @ 1.5500 lots 0.10

2. sellstop @ 1.5480 lots 0.10

and delete the privious pending order buystop @ 1.5510

if the price move 1.5480 our sellstop will trigger immidiately, again the same routine to follow 2 pending order corresponding with you current position

1. buystop @ 1.5490 lots 0.10

2. sellstop @ 1.5470 lots 0.10

and delete the privious pending order buystop @ 1.5500

do this until you got 20 pips profit overall

as soon as our 20 pips profit reach close all order and delete pending order

then what,

we got our 20 pips, start again the cycle for first order 10 pips or multiple order 20 pips profits

you need $ 1000 and required 20 pips in london session and 20 pips in US session

mean daily 40 pips x 22 days = 880

you wont get margin, just look for the brokers who is taking zero margin on hedge position

I am very weak in making understanding, what i have but I tried the best

Thanks

Nasir

Hi Nasir

when putting pending orders

do u double the lots in any time or is it just only one lot every roder.

typhoon_gr9:
Hi Nasir

when putting pending orders

do u double the lots in any time or is it just only one lot every roder.

just 0.1 lots every order

Thanks

another questions pls

-u don't have any kind of stop lose?

-does this method work in any time or should only be in us and europe market opening?

-dont u think that while trending the built up lots and floating lose could kill this system ?

thanks and best regards

Tarek

typhoon_gr9:
another questions pls

-u don't have any kind of stop lose?

-does this method work in any time or should only be in us and europe market opening?

-dont u think that while trending the built up lots and floating lose could kill this system ?

thanks and best regards

Tarek

I tried it manually the open trade can go upto 70 lots but all the lots is hedge so choosing the right broker can survive donts used stop loss, only closed all the trade when you have 20+ pips

Thank you Nasir

alnasiradhikari:
hi,

I would like to share my stregy and expect someone to prepare EA

this stretegy I had tried very little manually and its survive in any market conditions

rules :

you need to have FXDD only because they are not taking any margin for hedge position

suppose for euro/usd

buy @ 1.5500 (any price you can buy) lots 0.10

same time place two pending order

1. buystop @ 1.5510 lots 0.10

2. sellstop @ 1.5490 lots 0.10

if first order move 10 pips take it dont be greedy

unlucky your first order move in negetive zone, then your sell stop automatically trigger @ 1.5490 and your margin will be zero

as soon as your sell order will trigger @ 1.5490, you have to place immidiately again 2 pending order corresponding with you current position

1. buystop @ 1.5500 lots 0.10

2. sellstop @ 1.5480 lots 0.10

and delete the privious pending order buystop @ 1.5510

if the price move 1.5480 our sellstop will trigger immidiately, again the same routine to follow 2 pending order corresponding with you current position

1. buystop @ 1.5490 lots 0.10

2. sellstop @ 1.5470 lots 0.10

and delete the privious pending order buystop @ 1.5500

do this until you got 20 pips profit overall

as soon as our 20 pips profit reach close all order and delete pending order

then what,

we got our 20 pips, start again the cycle for first order 10 pips or multiple order 20 pips profits

you need $ 1000 and required 20 pips in london session and 20 pips in US session

mean daily 40 pips x 22 days = 880

you wont get margin, just look for the brokers who is taking zero margin on hedge position

I am very weak in making understanding, what i have but I tried the best

Thanks

Nasir

Assalam Nasir,

Please tell me can i do that with $500 using 1:500 leverage. Because i have no $1000. Hope you will help me. Allah Bless You!

Waiting for your kind suggestions.........!

Best Regards,

Kashif.

arsenic786:
Assalam Nasir,

Please tell me can i do that with $500 using 1:500 leverage. Because i have no $1000. Hope you will help me. Allah Bless You!

Waiting for your kind suggestions.........!

Best Regards,

Kashif.

No I did not suggest because floating loss can go upto 300, leerage is not a problem unless brokers are having zero on margin, if you have 500 start with 0.05, its simple

Thanks

Nasir

Thank You Nasir, for your clarifications.

Do you think it can give consistent profit every month? if yes then I can contact my programmer to make an EA for us.

Best Regards,

Kashif.

Hi,

you can test it after ea, the problem is sometime if the market is in range we have to sit and open pending orders manualy for 12 hours but at the end we will succeed, if we got the EA its much better

Thanks

alnasiradhikari:
Hi,

you can test it after ea, the problem is sometime if the market is in range we have to sit and open pending orders manualy for 12 hours but at the end we will succeed, if we got the EA its much better

Thanks

OK Nasir, First I will give time to research on it and then I will do my best to get an EA for this system. And I hope it will help us

Good Luck for your Trading..........!

Thanks for your time!

Best Regards.

alnasiradhikari:
Hi,

Thanks

It is possible that you will run out of money if the range is large enough. It will happen - FOR SURE!

Reason: