Exe Extractor and INNO setup

Inno Setup

Hi Linuxser.

I know this topic is old, and actually surprised there are no comments here from others. I also use Inno for easy installation of expert and indicators for metatrader users.

I'm still knew with its use. About 6 months now, but would like to discuss its use with others here who are interested.

I seen a user the other day that was able to have Inno search ALL MT4 brokers on single computer and install one instance of indicator and expert to each broker folder. This allowed for easy installation from desktop, vs user having to drop the exe into the metatrader main broker folder. Pretty neat! I wish I knew how to do that.

Hi,

How are you?If looking sol this is some information for you ,Inno Setup is a popular program for making software installations. Unfortunately, there is no official unpacker - the only method of getting the files out of the self-extracting executable is to run it. One piece of software that addresses this issue is Sergei Wanin's InstallExplorer, a plug-in for the FAR Manager that unpacks several types of installations, including Inno Setup (IS). But since it is not updated in a timely fashion, and so does not support the latest IS most of the time, this program was born. The advantages over InstallExplorer are:

Innounp is open source and based on IS source. Therefore, it is more likely to support future IS versions.

It recovers portions of the installation script (.iss file), including the registry changes and the compiled Innerfuse/RemObjects Pascal Script, if available.

If you want to report a bug, request a feature, or discuss anything else related to the program, please write us back.

Thanks

Reason: