General - page 1735

Can anybody help me, i'm using EA base 1.71 simplified, i have insert just sendBuyOrder() at the code for creating new order, and i have error message 4109, it was trade is not allowed. Please help what its wrong.
  Better MACD Divergence Signals  (32   1 2 3 4)
Does anyone out there have a good system to pick MACD Divergence calls in a large trending market? For example during a day when the GBP/USD moves 100+ pips in a direction, there is usually a few false divergence calls. You'll see divergence, then it'll continue in that same direction, often giving
  Request for Slowa  (12   1 2)
Hi Slowa My name is Eugenio Bravetti and I'm an advisor for management company I have some questions for you: 1) I have seen an error in the representation of the graphs in MT. The error is the following: I have opened a daily graphic and I have inserted an expert advisor with a function...
Hello fellow traders, I'm kinda new in forex and I am wondering how to properly use the Fibonacci retracements in trading. I've heard that it can predict price movements and once you mastered the use of it. Trading would be as easy as abc. Any experienced Fibs user out there, need help guys. Thanks...
what does TSD stands for? and the logo of our forum?? just wanna know a lttle bit of history of this great forum???
I have Heiken1 and HMA indicator working earlier today (just a few hours ago) , and when i am trying to attach it again, it doesnot work. I tried uninstalling and installing, but it still doesnt want to draw lines. Anyone else have this problem? I am using FXDD demo account Build 205. Any help...
I am looking for a person that could give me a hand on one indicator. If you think you can help me just drop me a line here please, if not, that's ok, i still wish you a nice day!
hi is there a way for me to publish my live trades automatically to my website or a server? i can publish my statement but i dont want to do that, i want to publish my trades.. any help would be greatly appreciated
  Been everywhere  (7)
Hello guys! I have been everywhere looking for some help with a simple indicator, but in all forums they ask me money or simple ignore me... Can someone here be kind enough to help me please? PS: Except a great guy called CEO. i have to be fair to him.
Dear all respectfull forex trader lords... Im a newbie in this metatrader forex trading... please kindly tell me, what's the differrent between MT 4 and MT 3 ? And, What is EA and INDICATOR ? How can i use an EA as a TEMPLATE on metatrader 4 ? Anybody would like to help ?
Can anyone tell me those indicators that are used to measure the trend or strength of trend? I would like to know indicators that show if the movement is up or down or even sideways. Thanks for any suggestions.
Hello all, I'm still trying to understand this trailing stop thing believe it or now and how and when SL moves because of it Lets say I have a Sell trade open; TrailingStop=1 1.1287 SL=1.1398 TP=1.1276 Now price moves to 1.1286, with TrailingStop set to 1, doesn't that mean when I get to +1 pip...
  Rapid RSI  (6)
Hello to all, I have come across an interesting idea concerning a further development of Welles Wilder's RSI. It's probable advantages are discussed in the document in the attachment. Is somebody out there who is able to programm this indicator (Rapid RSI) into MT4 language? Thanks in advance,...
How do I tell the MT4 Editor to compile using the new MT4 on my PC? Its keeps trying to use the old libraries...
Hi is there a flag or function that determines if a position has been closed by the system taking profit or from stop loss made by the system? Any help is greatly appreciated. Eric
Hi, I just noticed that when i call up orderProfit() it gives the result in the currency. Is there anyway i can have it give in the amount in pips count? Thanks.
Hello all, I need some good coders to optimize this indicator, because it is part of my trading style, but my processors going to be killed by this So if someone can help, Please please need very help
  ForexYard's Commentaries  (170   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Economic News USD Yesterday the greenback was mixed against most of the major currencies as investors sought to weigh US economic prospects amid hopes that the world's largest economy will pick up steam later this year. The USD strengthened slightly versus the JPY touching the 121.66 level, as a...
Hello! I need to draw horizontal line on chart from yesterday close to actual bar, but I do not know how? And i would like to show digits on my chart wich is yesterday close minus actual price. I you can please place some line of code. Boogie
Hello! I need to draw horizontal line on chart from yesterday close to actual bar, but I do not know how? And i would like to show digits on my chart wich is yesterday close minus actual price. I you can please place some line of code. Boogie
  Stat Indicator  (2)
Is there an indicator that shows these details? 1. CURRENT SPREAD 2. BUY SWAP 3. SELL SWAP 4. VOLUME 5. DAILY ATR 6. MINIMUM DISTANCE AN ORDER MUST BE FROM CURRENT PRICE The first 4 are in an indicator that is called STAT MONITOR, that can be found on this forum. It would be nice to have the...
Please how can I get many copies of IBFX to run on my computer? Thanks
  viktorkh, hi!  (1)
Hi guys, I would like to say hello to ya all! my name is viktorkh... pronounced in its french 'viktor-k.h.' Just joined you today for the first time, a new baby forexer on the block ! I am grateful and look forward for sharing any fun, smart, value-able and of significance with ya all...! Peace...
I need all of the results from the optimization runs. Is this possible? If it isn't, can it be implemented? Thank you, Kevin Robertson
Without using profiles... Is there a way to apply a template to all the opened charts of different pairs? for example if you have 12 opened across multiple monitors... Maybe with a script? Thanks
Hello, I won't name my broker but in the recent e/u move up from 1.3440 my EA was loaded with heavy longs where break even was 3470 or so but low and behold 5 of my long orders where "closed" once prices started moving up. I have not seen this happen before and the only reason i am suspect is...
Attention! Starting from the 1st of July 2007, client terminal builds having numbers under 200 will not be supported. This limitation is intended for speeding up change for the latest build of the client terminal in order to reduce the trade server loads and the amount of requests to technical...
Hi I,m looking for alerts, Sound/Voice/E-mail, for Point & Figure charts. Anyone know of any? Tks
  Interesting ????  (19   1 2)
I was sent this link and took a screenshot, what do you think about this??? http://www.4xlosangeles.org/announcements/forex_live_052807.html cja