General - page 1736

[Deleted]
Hi Coders, I would like to make a little request for EA coding. I want to get an EA for the Laguerre.mq4 indicator. The rules are simple: 1.Sell when Laguerre value goes below 0.75 and buy when value goes above 0.15. The parameters of the indicator should remain variable. 2. Trailing Stop and...
Hi all, I am looking for non-lagging and non-repainting BAR FILTER that working on multi time frame. Your suggestion will be appreciated. TIA TW
Hi 28 May-The Japanese Yen (JPY) was the biggest mover on Friday as CPI data matched expectations for the month of April, released at -0.1%. Up from the March’s decline of -0.3% giving indications that inflationary pressures are slowly returning. Although the USDJPY experienced early losses on the...
http://www.forexfactory.com/showpost.php?p=1431464&postcount=1 Musanto: non-lagging; non-repainting "When you use TSF/TSCD Please tell me the result so I can further improve indicator".
Just curious what encryption MT4 uses? I do a lot of PDA trading via open wireless networks when im on the road and would like to know more about the security measures of MT4 and MT4 PPC. Thanks
[Deleted]
  MQL4 Guide  (26   1 2 3)
Hi, I'm going to place here the various helpful MQL4 code.
  Script help  (2)
The following script is 'supposed' to do as follows: On the 4hr EURUSD chart: The conditions for a bull trend re-entry: When the bid > 89sma && the 8ema > 21ema && the difference between the 8ema and 21 ema > 0.0002 && the bid < the 14ema (opposite for a bear trend re-entry) I'm supposed to get...
Hi Guys, I have notice that the BrainTrend 2 Signal Indicator does not redraw. What I am looking for is the actual price that triggers the signal. Maybe an indicator that would display the price of the next signal of when BrainTrend 2 Signal indicator will turn. I realise that the market is
was curios if different chart pattern alerts could come up on a EA or how about inside bars. say I wanted to make an EA that for 4 hour that bought after a inside bar had formed when RSI was at 33 or lower, this is just an example. Also Stochastics would have to be at 20 or lower and than a buy...
hello everybody i have few question to ask to you about MT4 is it possible to have quaterly chart with MT4 ? is it possible to colore the 8 past barchart and the 24 past barchart ? and is someone able to program to have the previous SAR instead of the sar of the actual position thank you in advance...
  I9-5M  (11   1 2)
I am looking for an EA that will go long at a set price level and simply reverse and go short at another preset level so it is always in the market. Is there one on here already or does someone have one they can let me have. Many thanks.
Good morning all I'm a statistician and a colleague and I are keen to experiment with some predictive models (and just for fun, he will use neural networks and I will use structural equation modelling). Can anyone please recommend a good source of both exchange rates and the indicators allegedly
Hi I have written a code for auto trade in Expert Adviser. My autotrade work fine. it open trade and close trade. My problem is, when a buy / sell position is closed. The EA automatically open another position in fewminitues, or in few hours time. That cause me to lost a lot of money, as the EA...
Hi All, I just built an indicator call StochThreshold. It calculates stochastic data from 15, 30 and 60 minutes timeframe and detect the upper and lower level. It looks good in 1 hour chart, but it heavily repaint the past Any suggestion? Thanks Cheers,
  Multi EA  (104   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Hi all... Could you please see this statment and tell me what you think?
Can anybody help me, i'm using EA base 1.71 simplified, i have insert just sendBuyOrder() at the code for creating new order, and i have error message 4109, it was trade is not allowed. Please help what its wrong.
  Better MACD Divergence Signals  (32   1 2 3 4)
Does anyone out there have a good system to pick MACD Divergence calls in a large trending market? For example during a day when the GBP/USD moves 100+ pips in a direction, there is usually a few false divergence calls. You'll see divergence, then it'll continue in that same direction, often giving
  Request for Slowa  (12   1 2)
Hi Slowa My name is Eugenio Bravetti and I'm an advisor for management company I have some questions for you: 1) I have seen an error in the representation of the graphs in MT. The error is the following: I have opened a daily graphic and I have inserted an expert advisor with a function...
Hello fellow traders, I'm kinda new in forex and I am wondering how to properly use the Fibonacci retracements in trading. I've heard that it can predict price movements and once you mastered the use of it. Trading would be as easy as abc. Any experienced Fibs user out there, need help guys. Thanks...
what does TSD stands for? and the logo of our forum?? just wanna know a lttle bit of history of this great forum???
I have Heiken1 and HMA indicator working earlier today (just a few hours ago) , and when i am trying to attach it again, it doesnot work. I tried uninstalling and installing, but it still doesnt want to draw lines. Anyone else have this problem? I am using FXDD demo account Build 205. Any help...
I am looking for a person that could give me a hand on one indicator. If you think you can help me just drop me a line here please, if not, that's ok, i still wish you a nice day!
hi is there a way for me to publish my live trades automatically to my website or a server? i can publish my statement but i dont want to do that, i want to publish my trades.. any help would be greatly appreciated
  Been everywhere  (7)
Hello guys! I have been everywhere looking for some help with a simple indicator, but in all forums they ask me money or simple ignore me... Can someone here be kind enough to help me please? PS: Except a great guy called CEO. i have to be fair to him.
Dear all respectfull forex trader lords... Im a newbie in this metatrader forex trading... please kindly tell me, what's the differrent between MT 4 and MT 3 ? And, What is EA and INDICATOR ? How can i use an EA as a TEMPLATE on metatrader 4 ? Anybody would like to help ?
Can anyone tell me those indicators that are used to measure the trend or strength of trend? I would like to know indicators that show if the movement is up or down or even sideways. Thanks for any suggestions.
Hello all, I'm still trying to understand this trailing stop thing believe it or now and how and when SL moves because of it Lets say I have a Sell trade open; TrailingStop=1 1.1287 SL=1.1398 TP=1.1276 Now price moves to 1.1286, with TrailingStop set to 1, doesn't that mean when I get to +1 pip...
  Rapid RSI  (6)
Hello to all, I have come across an interesting idea concerning a further development of Welles Wilder's RSI. It's probable advantages are discussed in the document in the attachment. Is somebody out there who is able to programm this indicator (Rapid RSI) into MT4 language? Thanks in advance,...